What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries thread 2011 *may contain spoilers*

Rolla

Juniors
I do, he is a complete fraud of a footballer. What did he have pre injury in 2011 - 4 touches for two dropped balls leading to opposition tries and a penalty infringement?

He is completely f**king hopeless, i for the life of me cannot see what anyone could ever possibly see in him. Hopefully he's torn a heart muscle and he f**ks of and takes up a career somewhere he won't be a fraud.

I share your oppinion on his quality, however it isn't his fault he gets picked. He is not good enough, that is obvious, but i don't like seeing any knights with injuries and the poor guy has had some shockers.

RABK

Referee
Good to see you supporting your players :roll:

Give the guy a f**king break. He's not up to first grade, I know that. But the guy played with an injury, so he didn't let his mates down. He deserves a bit more respect then that.

Kiss my ass. I've shown him all the respect he'll ever get from me. He stayed on the field with an injury, he didn't play with an injury - he made 3 tackles in 40 minutes?

I support players alright. Ciraldo ain't a NRL players asshole.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Injury or no injury, it doesn't make a difference to how well he plays.
How doesn't it? :lol:

That's not my point though. These players are playing for a team we love and the fans. They deserve more respect then that.

I don't think he's first grade standard and yeah, he deserves criticism, but show a bit of class instead of abusing the bloke.

perverse

Referee
lol, he sure is bad. a couple of years ago i thought he might have had something... but it never came. terrible luck on top of being just plain terrible. will hopefully find himself nuked to the bottom of the pecking order upon his return from injury.

Tetevano or O'Donnell making a transition to first grade would be nice. on trial form i thought Tetevano was worth a punt.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Kiss my ass. I've shown him all the respect he'll ever get from me. He stayed on the field with an injury, he didn't play with an injury - he made 3 tackles in 40 minutes?

I support players alright. Ciraldo ain't a NRL players asshole.
So you lose respect for a player based on his ability on the field? :lol:

RABK

Referee
How doesn't it? :lol:

That's not my point though. These players are playing for a team we love and the fans. They deserve more respect then that.

I don't think he's first grade standard and yeah, he deserves criticism, but show a bit of class instead of abusing the bloke.

IMO you show a lack of class by anyway, shape or form suggesting that Ciraldo deserves even the slightest bit of class and respect included in any post about him because he is 'one of the boys'. your last name Hagan by any chance?

He is completely and utterly useless. I'd suggest we, the fans, deserve more respect from any player who dishes out ciraldo quality football aka complete tripe.

RABK

Referee
So you lose respect for a player based on his ability on the field? :lol:

:iwstupid:

Of course i do! I don't give a rats ass if Kirk Reynoldson visited 100 sick kids in John Hunter during his time with us - i had no respect for him as a player because he was f**king hopeless.

If he visited 100 sick kids then i'd have respect for him as a man.

Last post on Ciraldo - this is an important thread giving our circumstances and should not be flooded with a Ciraldo opinion argument. If anyone dislikes my opinion on Ciraldo or how i express it make a Ciraldo thread and i'll meet you there.

Pika

Bench
RABK makes a good point.

There is a big difference between respecting a man as a player and simply respecting the man.

I am sure RABK if he got to know Ciraldo he would probably have no problem with the guy as a person, but this would hardly sway his opinion on Ciraldo the player.

Coversely, I am sure out there somewhere there is the toughest most skillful player who gives his all for the team. Respected by all as a player, but off the park, could be a complete ass who you would never respect as a person.

I think some guys on here need to realise that for the most part, peoples judgement on here are of the player, not of the man themselves.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
IMO you show a lack of class by anyway, shape or form suggesting that Ciraldo deserves even the slightest bit of class and respect included in any post about him because he is 'one of the boys'. your last name Hagan by any chance?

He is completely and utterly useless. I'd suggest we, the fans, deserve more respect from any player who dishes out ciraldo quality football aka complete tripe.
I want success as much as all of us and trust me, I'm happy the way we are heading without Hagan and 'his boys'

Sure we are guilty of getting pissed off with a player, me included. But as a fan, abusing a player like that doesn't sit right with me(It's only the last sentence I'm referring to, the rest is okay.)

It's my fault I took it personal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sorry if I acted like a bit of a pork chop.

Last edited:

roopy

Referee
Personal abuse always says more about the abuser than the abused, especially here, where we don't know anything about these guys.

Rolla

Juniors
RABK makes a good point.

There is a big difference between respecting a man as a player and simply respecting the man.

I am sure RABK if he got to know Ciraldo he would probably have no problem with the guy as a person, but this would hardly sway his opinion on Ciraldo the player.

Coversely, I am sure out there somewhere there is the toughest most skillful player who gives his all for the team. Respected by all as a player, but off the park, could be a complete ass who you would never respect as a person.

I think some guys on here need to realise that for the most part, peoples judgement on here are of the player, not of the man themselves.

I could be wrong but i think the problem was more with wishing serious injury on the player. Which some people took exception to. I don't think anybody has argued with RABK's analysis of him as a player.

Big Tim

First Grade
Much like saying, I dont like a person's post, I wish something terrible would happen to them so that they didnt visit here anymore.

Not something I appreciate reading about anyone, let alone a Knight, but if people think they are right, forums give an avenue to express that.

aqua_duck

Coach
Well I'll say it, I hope Ciraldo takes his time with this injury, doesn't rush back too quickly and then kills it for Centurions and gets himself an ESL contract

Much like saying, I dont like a person's post, I wish something terrible would happen to them so that they didnt visit here anymore.

Not something I appreciate reading about anyone, let alone a Knight, but if people think they are right, forums give an avenue to express that.

+1

RABK

Referee
I think a few of you read too much into that post, the last line is not meant to be taken as written but to exaggerate disgust.

I wrote heart muscle, you do realise there is no heart muscle right. PC wankers.

RABK

Referee
And before Pika jumps in -there is a cardiac muscle located in the heart. I would have used the correct term if i was serious about wishing ill on Ciraldo.

RABK

Referee
The heart is basically the most powerful group of muscles in the body.

The heart is medically classified as an organ. My point is the use of the 'heart muscle' term was colorful exaggeration at best.

roopy

Referee
The heart is medically classified as an organ. My point is the use of the 'heart muscle' term was colorful exaggeration at best.
I know what your point was, but taking one of those pedantic internet cheap shots at you was too ironic to pass up.

And the heart is a fist sized ball of muscle - that's what it is.

Latest posts