What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Can you cook and clean?

I'm sure you'll be snapped up Spanner - you're a writer of great talent. The reality is that it's a seller's market and you can almost choose your team.

F7s website has the teams of 2011: http://forumsevens.com.au/

Whoever you choose, it's great to have you on board. :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
bgdc is right. Souths need another gun player. Bubbles is the 2010 best and fairest and had to run on alone last game. I'm sure others will follow with more grunt up front.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Okay. For the good of the competition I'll sign up with Souths. Despite being a die-hard Roosters fan. Eh... I'm Ron Coote. :D What do I do and who do I speak to?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sounds like a match made in heaven.

NT, are you and griffo playing next round? I miss your stuff. ;-)

Mate, my annoyance got the best of me for the first time this round.
I've got two weeks to come up with something, hopefully we'll see some gold.
Hopefully lol.

griffo346

First Grade
welcome aboard spanner

haha spanner what makes it worse is that i aint really a souffs fan :p im a panther rahhhhhhhh haha

Bwuce

Juniors
Souths people! I am the other new player who was intending to play for the Titans but Titanic has asked me to approach you guys. I am a writer not a lover.

My interests are rugby league, winning, crying like a girl when my marks aren't high enough and Fourex beer.

I won't be good for every game but would happily write in advance and be on the bench each week for those times when you may need me.

Bubbles

Juniors
Yay, some positive news for the team; welcome aboard Spanner and Bwuce, great to have you and fantastic of Titanic to head a much needed player our way, very much appreciated.

Bubbles

Juniors
Sure Griffo, no dramas; I'm friends with NT as well if that helps you find me!!! Onwards and upwards, hey fellas!!

Titanic

First Grade
I must have been pissed :-( good luck 'Tohs but remember in that other life he works for me ... lol.

973085-snidely_whiplash_thumb.jpg

Latest posts