What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 prop power rankings

grouch

First Grade
Wondering what the forum's thoughts are on the top front rowers running around at the moment. David Shillington had grabbed a toe-hold on the number one prop title last year but with his average form this year that may have slipped. Form-wise neither Shillington nor his teammate TLL would be in the top ten at the moment. On the slide with them are three other 2010 heavyweights Petero Civoniceva, Ben Hannant and Mick Weyman.

Here's my top 5 as at round 5 of 2011, and it seems the new breed may be taking over.

1 Matt Scott
2 Tim Mannah
3 Aidan Tolman
4 Kade Snowden
5 Martin Kennedy

next best: Dan Hunt, Sam Rapira

Keen to see your rankings

Vic Mackey

Referee
keith galloway has been fantastic to start the year, considering our pack has been depleted so far he has really stepped up.

Meth

Staff member
Rapira hasn't been great for us this year, so far.

I've had TLL and Shillington in my fantasy team for a very slim return.

boxhead

First Grade
Can't disagree with that top 5, my own bias would say switch Mannah for Scott.

Stormerz

Juniors
1. Aiden Tolman
2. Luke Bailey
3. Matt Scott
4. Tim Mannah
5. Dan Hunt

Honourable Mentions: Bryan Norrie, Martin Kennedy, Josh McGuire, Trent Merrin, Roy Asotasi

Like the rest of the team, TLL and Shillo aren't in form. Once we start hitting our straps, this thread will be a good bump.

Surprised there is no mention of Tilse in this thread.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Dan 'The Man' Tolar.

All others pale in comparison to the great man.

^^^ This ^^^

We've even got our own banner set up in the Knights subforum to commemorate the greatest ranga our club has ever seen:

dantolarunlimited.gif

Tom155

Coach
1. Aiden Tolman
2. Matt Scott
3. Kade Snowden
4. Tim Mannah
5. Dan Hunt

Honourable Mentions: Luke Bailey, Luke Douglas

beave

Coach
Snowden is awesome. Love watching him.

Mannah same.

Scott is no frills, honest toiler.

Aiden Tolan same.

How good is it to have a new batch of guns coming through?????? They all seem like utter champs as well, hard to dislike any of those blokes.

MatthewA

Juniors
Tolman > the rest.

Most hit ups, most tackles and most metres gained of any prop so far this season. Not just by a little bit either. He is miles away from any other prop especially in hit ups (83. Next closest is Mannah with 62.) Also out of the top 10 for tackles missed by props.

stormbati

Bench
I haven't seen half the teams in action but from what I've seen so far Matt Scott and Aiden Tolman are the top couple atm.

stormbati

Bench
Snowden is awesome. Love watching him.

Mannah same.

Scott is no frills, honest toiler.

Aiden Tolan same.

How good is it to have a new batch of guns coming through?????? They all seem like utter champs as well, hard to dislike any of those blokes.

Most are Blues! Even better

Latest posts