What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Haynebutt.

Snoochies

First Grade
Any chance he will get off this time?

Don't think the judiciary will be so nice this time.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i reckon there is a case to be made, payne rushes forward on hayne, and i don't believe contact was made with the forehead, more closer to hayne's cheek.

jk13

First Grade
it was more a rub. the precedent last year was that it doesn't matter if it is soft impact. surely they wouldn't change that.......

eels bloke

Juniors
Simply boys will be boys. Let's not turn this into a game the feminists will be championing. For goodness sakes :crazy:

Snoochies

First Grade
Personally I just thought he was getting in his face, just did it quickly. But I'm a Parra fan and the judiciary will listen to the fans of every other club before us.

Snoochies

First Grade
WTF did Ennis say to Hindy?

Hindy looked extremely angry in the presser and it looked like he wanted to say something about it, but the ol what happens on the field stays on the field rule applies. Must have been personal I think. Hindy never reacts. I did notice Ennis had a trickle of blood, Hindy must have given him a decent one.

Hellsy

Immortal
Thats what I thought, for Hindy to turn and go him like that it must have been personal.... Ennis is the king of sledgers so you'd have to expect crap to flow from his mouth but Hindy's reaction was well out of sorts.... would luv to know :D

eels bloke

Juniors
Hindy looked extremely angry in the presser and it looked like he wanted to say something about it, but the ol what happens on the field stays on the field rule applies. Must have been personal I think. Hindy never reacts. I did notice Ennis had a trickle of blood, Hindy must have given him a decent one.

It's been coming a long time.

strider

Post Whore
they only have to use last season's effort on slater as a precendent for it not being a headbutt - last time was worse

as for ennis - i wish hindy had of unscrewed his ugly head and shaken his miniscule brain out of his thick melon

CrazyEel

Bench
they only have to use last season's effort on slater as a precendent for it not being a headbutt - last time was worse

as for ennis - i wish hindy had of unscrewed his ugly head and shaken his miniscule brain out of his thick melon
^^ this for sure, I'd pay bloody good money to see that :lol:

Latest posts