What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most undisciplined eels side ever?

Parra

Referee
No discipline at all.

Slow and unfit.

Jacob Loko?? What is he doing out there.

All involved should go. Tomorrow.

stuke

Bench
Very hard position for Loko to have been thrown into. The team is struggling in every aspect and SK is blooding an 18 year old. Seems odd to me.

barney gumble

Juniors
Loko looks to have the goods. But tough ask for an 18 year old. Plenty of other more seasoned performers to point the finger at.

Loko isn't too blame.

But yes, we are undisiplined but it gets worse when things are not going our way - we implode so easily.

Runaround Man

Juniors
Idris was awesome. At the scrum I saw him pointing at Loko and yelling stuff out. Idris just murdered him. Loko will learn plenty from this.....
Hopefully not too many nightmares

Ratchy

Juniors
Culture doesn't change over night......specially when there seem to be so many soft & bad habits in a side

CrazyEel

Bench
Surely we would be unable to field a team if all involved were to go......
Can't we just sack everyone and buy the whole Dragons club, then we can be last years premiers and have Bennett as coach this year, problem solved :D

Tizzun

Juniors
7 tries down Loko's side, not all his fault and we knew he had defensive issues but for the coach to ask him to mark up on Idris is a stupid decision. One of about 4000 baffling decisions made by Kearney so far, It's early days but I seriously think Kearney is proving he is an average coach and by the time he leaves Parra he will be unemployable.

MrT

Juniors
Idris was awesome. At the scrum I saw him pointing at Loko and yelling stuff out. Idris just murdered him. Loko will learn plenty from this.....
Hopefully not too many nightmares

Loko will dish out his own nightmares in due time. He was up against a guy who murdered Greg Inglis and we're not paying Loko $600k

Freak2

Juniors
Loko looked like a dear in the headlights out there last night.

Might be time for him to go back and learn his trade again in U20's.

This time last year he wasn't even playing Toyota Cup.