What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mannah and Fui

Were awesome last night. In fact a forward pack did better than the Bulldogs. We were cruising until Hayne's brain explosion.

Just wanted to give credit where it's due because the forwards really dominated.

Now if we can just get to some halfs!!!!!!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Loved that defensive set when Fui came back on after we were back to 13 and he went straight for Ennis before wrestling Idris to the ground.

He really tried hard to lift his team. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Mannah was also outstanding. Does anyone have his stats?

Mannah: 131m, 15 runs, 35 tackles

:clap:

He destroyed the Dogs pack. Can't wait till Poore comes back.

What people fail to realise is that our pack is one of the best in the comp. They do hold their own.

It's just our halfs are sh*t and cant capitalise on the field position.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mannah has to be a cert for Origin, halves a centre and a wide running backing rower and this would look a totally different team.

Haynzy

First Grade
Timmy should be captain when Hindy goes.
It will probably have to be in tandem with someone who is on the field longer though and I doubt it will be Ben Smith.

True EEL

Bench
yes both of these guys were great and i'm almost willing to bet lefty on the fact that Webb would have as well....

Rogers....i'm mean seriously, come on...?!?!

Ben Smith needs to start, he is not - and i repeat not - an impact player, he needs to start and help set the tone in defence and play 80 mins

True EEL

Bench
how crap would we have been without these two ?

really crap!!! :(

and again, you know, again i ahh thought that again Shane Shackleton, you know also played well, but err, again, err not well enough to you know give him a starting position....FMD!!!

and Big Carl Webb, you know, he again, you know i thought played pretty well against the Cowboys 2 weeks ago, but again, there are probably a couple of players ahead of him, you know, like the young lad i brought from err Melbourne....Billy Moore, er, sorry you know Billy Rogers i should say....:(

fish eel

Immortal
yes both of these guys were great and i'm almost willing to bet lefty on the fact that Webb would have as well....

Rogers....i'm mean seriously, come on...?!?!

Ben Smith needs to start,
he is not - and i repeat not - an impact player, he needs to start and help set the tone in defence and play 80 mins

for wenty

True EEL

Bench
fish eel,

i get where you are coming from, but look at it objectively....Ben Smith has been pushed around like a pinball in the squad so far this year....bench, starting, bench, limited minutes, named at centre, pushed back to the bench, etc

if he was to start at Lock and play 80 mins as the tackling machine (allowing Hindy to have a rest nowadays) i'm positive we would see a different player, the old Ben Smith

Parra Guru

Coach
Yeah. Ben Smith always plays better when he is in a set role.

In saying that he was very lucky to even be put on the bench after his form of late!

Vira

Juniors
Were awesome last night. In fact a forward pack did better than the Bulldogs. We were cruising until Hayne's brain explosion.

Just wanted to give credit where it's due because the forwards really dominated.

Now if we can just get to some halfs!!!!!!!

They both killed it... great go forward from the both of them! Love watching the forwards when they are at there best.