What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stop the wynging please

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok everyone bagging everyone out -Even i did after a few beers last night.but truth be told.
dogs scored 14 points against 11 men.A quick try just after halftime and two very late tries...
If we went into halftime at 14-0 or lets say they snagged one 14-6...Its a diferent game.It would of been 14 all with 8 to go and a close game...
Guys like barba against 11 men is going to be suicidal.If we held the ball we would of scored a try.To compound things we gave away penalties on the 4th tackles a few times....

Considering how bad our halves are-considering how bad our backline is we did play some good footy last night and i think played our best footy of the year(for 25 mins)We just Need to do it for 80
The only quarrel i have was rodgers and ben smith playing 15 mins each which i am not sure why Keanrey is picking them for that role.Rodgers did the same last week...
If we can snag a few wins till we Get Poore and Reni both firing along with Webb.Mcguire to the halves with MK back...Its not all doom and Gloom.We need some tweaking but Moi Moi and Mannah are killing teams.And was hodgkinson any better than morts last night?
Morts did some nice things last night

Chipmunk

Coach
Ok everyone bagging everyone out -Even i did after a few beers last night.but truth be told.
dogs scored 14 points against 11 men.A quick try just after halftime and two very late tries...
If we went into halftime at 14-0 or lets say they snagged one 14-6...Its a diferent game.It would of been 14 all with 8 to go and a close game...
Guys like barba against 11 men is going to be suicidal.If we held the ball we would of scored a try.To compound things we gave away penalties on the 4th tackles a few times....

Considering how bad our halves are-considering how bad our backline is we did play some good footy last night and i think played our best footy of the year(for 25 mins)We just Need to do it for 80
The only quarrel i have was rodgers and ben smith playing 15 mins each which i am not sure why Keanrey is picking them for that role.Rodgers did the same last week...
If we can snag a few wins till we Get Poore and Reni both firing along with Webb.Mcguire to the halves with MK back...Its not all doom and Gloom.We need some tweaking but Moi Moi and Mannah are killing teams.And was hodgkinson any better than morts last night?

We need a massive effort against the Titans next week, but Hayne will probably miss a week or two, Robson and Mortimer are going no where anytime soon and we will be easy pickings for a Dragons side and we will probably be 2 from 8 and running last in 2 weeks time.... How well do you honestly think we will be going then???

Sure we have been unlucky with a few decisions and the way things have gone in a couple of games....but I guess you also make your own luck in some instances.....Some players made some poor decisions last night, some others made some poor decisions when we got beaten by Souths.... The same players and others will make poor decisions for the remainder of the season and in those games we will get beaten.

We got flogged by a Storm and a Penrith side that were both pretty red hot on the day...Basically mate if the opposition comes with the same level of enthusiasm or better than we do each week and the posession is 50/50, then we wont win...

You can come up with excuse, after excuse, after excuse like Barba and Idris on 11 men, Storm have a better spine, refs making the wrong calls, halves terrible organising and kicking, but we are so far off the pace of the rest of the comp it is actually frustrating and heartbreaking to continue watching....

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I really don't think we've looked too bad the last two weeks.

We just need to keep it up for longer than 25 or so minutes.

Fui and Mannah are on fire.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

2Q==
images

2Q==

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if it wasn't for the whinging some people would have nothing to say

hindy111

Post Whore
i think people are failing too see the possitives in parra's game.We are not as bad as people are making out considering what we have to work with.
I get the feeling that if we can keep the faith we may go on a good run towards the back end of the year.We are improving wih each game for sure

TheParraboy

Staff member
i think people are failing too see the possitives in parra's game.We are not as bad as people are making out considering what we have to work with.
I get the feeling that if we can keep the faith we may go on a good run towards the back end of the year.We are improving wih each game for sure

city to surf?

barney gumble

Juniors

Are you talking about 1st grade? letting in 72 points in two weeks and only scoring 14 is improvement from previous games, how?

Yes, keep the faith and all, that's what fans do, but let's be realistic about the way the team is going.

kanga

Juniors
sum of the speling in hear is atroshus, get a dickshonary peeple!
That what happens when you dont get spell check as an automatic tool on submit.

Better get used to it getting even worse with the spelling and grammar schools are pushing out these days.

hindy111

Post Whore
Rugby league is all about momentum in games.Once a team gives up it is easy to score 20 quick points.The fact is we where in the arm wrestle untill the Hayne incident.Im not prepared to write this season off quite yet.Because we have shown signs in general play that we are getting better.Im not sure we are as far away as what people think.It only takes a couple of 50/50 calls to go against you and its game over.