What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Supporters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who are Bandwagoners? people who want to see their team succeed and win a comp after 25 years? please mate, how long are u willing to wait for this club to finally get their sh*t together?

no, they are Parra fans

Bandwaggoners are fans who only turn up to support their team when they are winning

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it...unless I think it's wrong...in which case I will use my mod powers to delete it"

struck a chord did I ?

BANDWAGONER

Kornstar

Coach
I am livid at the state of affairs at the club (and will whinge plenty about it too) but I cannot wait to get out to PS next Sunday to watch both grades!

Eels Dude

Coach
While the OP made some good points, at the end of the day we as fans are investing our money into the club and if performances are not satisfactory then I think fans have the rightr to demand an answer. If you go out and purchase something and it's not up to scratch, whether at be a plasma TV or a meal at a fancy restaurant, you have the right to have the right to complain. And if it's not good enough you simply don't go back there. Nobody wants to pay 25 bucks a week plus overpriced food to se their side being thrashed, Or pay 200 bucks a year for a ticketed membership to watch their side get pumped. Fickle maybe, but deservedly so.

Prop Forward

Juniors
OK...Twizzle has declared it hence it is Law.

Parramatta Fans are only those who are happy with the team when they are losing

eel01s

Bench
I think a lot of supporters just want to see the Club compete with the others in terms of recruitment and retention.

Look at the Dogs, major rebuild of the squad in 2009, and AGAIN in 2011.

What have the Eels done in that same period??? In 25 years, our biggest signings have been Bob Lindner, Timana Tahu, and maybe Justin Poore. I know I have missed some others, but really how many have been current Origin or Australian rep players? What about attracting a top line halfback???

It has to be about the coach/management, right? I just hope the 3P and SK do have a plan for 2012-2013, and that is can be implemented.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think a lot of supporters just want to see the Club compete with the others in terms of recruitment and retention.

What have the Eels done in that same period??? In 25 years, our biggest signings have been Bob Lindner, Timana Tahu, and maybe Justin Poore. I know I have missed some others, but really how many have been current Origin or Australian rep players? What about attracting a top line halfback???

It has to be about the coach/management, right? I just hope the 3P and SK do have a plan for 2012-2013, and that is can be implemented.

Yeah exactly. I'm sure they have a plan, but as I said earlier in this thread or another, with recruitment and the salary cap you cannot just have one plan... you ned to have Plan A... and if that doesn't come off you need a Plan B, C, or even a D.

Y2Eel

First Grade

Dean Pay, Jason Smith, Jarrod Mcrackon All big Signings..