What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weekend

Panfas

Juniors
Should be the same as last week:

1. Michael Gordon, 2. Sandor Earl, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Brad Tighe, 5. David Simmons, 6. Travis Burns, 7. Luke Walsh, 8. Tim Grant, 9. Kevin Kingston, 10. Petero Civoniceva, 11. Trent Waterhouse, 12. Nigel Plum, 13. Sarafu Fatiaki, 14. Nafe Seluini, 15. Matthew Bell, 16. Timana Tahu, 17. Sam Mckendry

goosie

Juniors
good strong team again hopefully. we are a real chance here. y you so keen for us to win glenmoresharkie???

maple_69

Bench
Does he really need a reason?
Melbourne are a bunch of wankers.
In saying that I expect a close contest and a loss for Penrith.

Kilkenny

Coach
Our overall record against Melbourne is not good and I suspect we will have to improve considerably this weekend to be a chance of beating the storm. It is hard to guage the boys on the back of the Raiders victory as the Raiders were not particuarly good and that is being kind. We had plentiful attacking opportunities insider there half/20 which we did not convert and on occasions didn't really look like scoring which did take some of the gloss of the win. The Melbourne Storm are a superbly drilled disciplined side and our offensive structure will have to be far better than at any time this season if we are to outscore them and take the two points.

Fibroman

First Grade
Our overall record against Melbourne is not good and I suspect we will have to improve considerably this weekend to be a chance of beating the storm. It is hard to guage the boys on the back of the Raiders victory as the Raiders were not particuarly good and that is being kind. We had plentiful attacking opportunities insider there half/20 which we did not convert and on occasions didn't really look like scoring which did take some of the gloss of the win. The Melbourne Storm are a superbly drilled disciplined side and our offensive structure will have to be far better than at any time this season if we are to outscore them and take the two points.

Storm by 30

kanga

Juniors
Penrith are a bit like a gambling nightmare. When you think they will win, they lose. When you think they will lose, they win.

Maybe you should have come here and hoped they will lose.:crazy:

Season vet

Juniors
The game should be open and gives FLASH Gorden a chance at Billy the kid. Flash will tell ya he trains to play the game along the lines of the way Slater dose and i love to watch a Sunday afternoon Panthers game. Just a bit of footy this one and i will have a cold beer and small wager on Slater for more meat pies. About 22-16 Storm;-)

. . it's so disappointing watching the penny panties . . woefull . . need to spend more time watching the game and less time planing cheap shots

Engine

Juniors
Only thing the Panthers won was the big hit award. Shame about their lack of brains and talent.