What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team for Round 7

born an eel

Bench
i assume Rogers is just there to get some expirance in NRL blood him as there was huge raps on him in Melbourne the next Dallas Johnson i heard.
I thought he and smith were just there to warm the bench for the others, we can't have players coming off to sit on cold seats.

If they couldn't get decent minutes when we were run off our feet with 11 men, why would anyone expect better. Every week SK only gives 2 players about 20mins and most of these are at the backend when the game has been decided.

Prop Forward

Juniors
If I walk into the ground on Sunday and see that both Rogers and Smith are in the final 17 in front of Webb, I will leave the stadium. It is getting beyond a joke

Eels Dude

Coach
i assume Rogers is just there to get some expirance in NRL blood him as there was huge raps on him in Melbourne the next Dallas Johnson i heard.

Then he should be used as one... no point bringing a workhorse on the final 20 minutes. Its just a waste of a bench spot.

Chipmunk

Coach
If Anthony Mitchell can not get a run in the top 17 of this Club given we have only one ageing dummy half then he should be released immediately, because he has no purpose being here!

True EEL

Bench
I'd rather have Billy Rogers any day over Ben Smith. I'm prepared to give Rogers a go. After all, Todd Lowry was everyone's sledge with Hagan and now he's Bellamy's favourite. Obviously coaches see stuff that we don't.

that is an extordinary statement....i am shocked.....:?

Parra03

Juniors
If Anthony Mitchell can not get a run in the top 17 of this Club given we have only one ageing dummy half then he should be released immediately, because he has no purpose being here!

I am definitely with u . That guy needs an extended run like keating has. He is definitely more talented than Keating, if I were him I would be looking for another club .

Rogers offers the team nothing from the bench. He's a tackling machine who offers next to nothing in attack. Not really the sort of impact you're looking for from the bench, thats the job of the 80min players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That side is the weakest team we have put on the park since at least 2003/4, so i reckon Parra by plenty :crazy:

cumberlandcozza

Juniors
1. Luke Burt
2. Etu Uaisele
3. Joel Reddy
4. Jacob Loko
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Tim Mannah
9. Casey McGuire
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Justin Horo

14. Billy Rogers
15. Shane Shackleton
16. Mitchell Allgood
17. Carl Webb
18. Ben Smith

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

Luke Burt at fullback, Atkins and Etu on the wings, Loko and Rogers retained, Webb back on the bench.

Thoughts?

I'd love to know how much that side is worth on the open market? Reckon you might have some change from your 4.3 mill

SDM

First Grade
If I walk into the ground on Sunday and see that both Rogers and Smith are in the final 17 in front of Webb, I will leave the stadium. It is getting beyond a joke

Can I have the rest of your beer when you leave?

Latest posts