What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a brighter note.

Micistm

Bench
Lol, I'll have what he's having.

Still...that'd be a very Warriors thing to do. Come out firing and slaughter the Storm to get everyone interested again...then play like gluesniffers for the next nine rounds and get pummelled into wooden spoon playoff material

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If Manu and J-Ro wwere playing I'd have some hope of a victory (remember that try?).

But tbh I'm already writing this one off and looking forward to the Panthers game....

JTR

Juniors
A wins a win, and you have to take it when you can, but gee whiz... I'd sure love to see something other than a bomb to finish every set.

hitman82

Bench
We bombed in that game because it worked for us! It was a smart tactic and the Storm couldn't handle it.

And we only scored 1 of our 3 tries from kicks.

Sorry but you guys are talking rubbish. That was a mint game and our attack was good.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
the bomb was actually an intelligent tactic for once - slater, duffie and quinn were playing like they were geniused, and we had a good kick chase on them.

JTR

Juniors
Yep, fair points I suppose.

Guess my concern is that the 'tactics committee' will now see the bomb as the best option even more than ever, and go to it even more, if that's even possible.

It's akin I suppose to Lou Vincent getting a double century.
We all like it at the time, but deep down cringe cause we know the selectors will have him in as a lock in for the forseeable future, no matter how crap he goes afterwards.

hitman82

Bench
Haha, nice analogy.

Well I hope they have Lillyman run hard onto a short ball near the line again, that was a mean try!

I heard Lillyman is a gym nut and has really epic deadlift and bench numbers. Certainly looks like it - he's build like a tank.