What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$13 tickets to Jubilee oval - Deal Me

Eels Dude

Coach
Shame some people only go to games when the team is winning....

I pay money for entertainment. The style of play we've adopted this year, and losing with, is deadset boring. I've supported the club for a while now and even last year went to pretty much every home game even at the back end of the season when we had no chance of making the finals. But the 2011 Parramatta Eels are a snoozefest and not worth paying to go and see. I'd rather pay to watch a rugby match and that's saying something.

Eels Dude

Coach
Good for you but you made a smart ass reply and I commented. Not looking for justification but if you're going to have a go i'll have a go back.

SDM

First Grade
The Dragons are playing really well, they should refuse to attend unless they are charged double.

barney gumble

Juniors
I quite like Kogarah for watching the footy. Close to the action, that old footy ground tribal feel, Eels have generally done pretty well there, nice and close to the train station. I'll be there.