What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet Free Eels Jersey

yy_cheng

Coach
Did my bet.

BTW, for those who don't gamble there is a dormant account fee if not used over a year

Hellsy

Immortal
Do U have to have a bet that will have a result by the end of April?
Or is it so long as the bet is placed before end April that you qualify?
Not that the Eels game this weekend is worth betting on :lol: but it is the 1st May if I did want to.

TheParraboy

Staff member
so with this voucher we get

Can we get what size jersey we want, or is it "get what your given" type thingy

cleary89

Coach
They send you a bit of cardboard saying "this entitles you to a free jersey at the store". You go to the store and get it.

So yes, you pick your size.

EelsFan05

Bench
I rang CentreBet. The info they gave me was as long as the bet is on before the end of April then you qualify. They also said due to the large amount of registrations they have had it could be 5-7 days before the voucher is sent out.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I placed my bet on the Roosters at $2 and I already had a free bet on at Sportsbet of $10, I am referring a friend that should get me a $50 free bet, that will go on the Titans at $1.80, so no matter what I should make money in the transaction, but when does Sportsbet put up the head to head betting options?

Jodeci

Bench
I placed my $50 last Thursday on the Eels to beat the Titans and I still haven't got my voucher, unless the postie took it?