What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
Tom Symonds a done deal? Please tell me that's the truth mate!
I've been waiting years, and years, and f**king years for something decent to happen (more like two months) in regards to recruitment.

Now guys, I demand that, because I started this piece of crap, I get to flush this piece of crap down the dunny. I want to end this, once and for all! No more dead cops!

<please let me have the last post>
:pray:
](*,)

Eels Dude

Coach
Let's continue to load the garbage on then people... see if we can get this thread closed before midnight. The challenge is set!

boxhead

First Grade
So as I was telling my immediate family, I heard over the pipeline that Anthony Mitchell is going to the Bullfrogs. Oh, and Joel Reddy is going too. A straight swap for Tim Lafai.

Oh, and you know that press conference Manly are holding tomorrow? It ain't got anything to do with William Hopoate. I'm so genuinely concerned that they will be publicly revealing the extent of Chock Watmough's issues, and whingeing to the press that Chock is not receiving the support he should; they will argue that we need more public indication of where to urinate, so that trolls like Chock can understand.

Yes, I made this up as I was eating spagghetios. Learn to live bro.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Who will be singing in the rain if we sign Sandow?

sjff_01_img0454.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
Lolpop?
Lolpop!
I demand to know what this insignificant gesture, no this.....this magnanimous insult to this collective intelligence, what this spat on society means!
Lolpop?
Lolpop!

I'm tired.......can someone please tell me who else we are signing? Apparently we've signed some kid called "Lolpop" :(

Eels Dude

Coach
Maybe he meant Lollipop. Apparently a new technique to give players a lollipop before games similar to Manly's use of calve's blood.

boxhead

First Grade
Oh fine caylo, you win.
One more team line-up, and with some crazy additions too, in commemoration of our rumoured signings thread.

1. Hoffman
2. Hayne
3. Hopoate
4. Tonga
5. Burt
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Mannah
9. Heremaia
10. Mason
11. Hindmarsh
12. Symonds
13. Anasta
14. Sandow
15. Blair
16. Trim
17. Rogers

Eels Dude

Coach
I can confirm that we have signed Andrew McFadden for a one year deal at the end of 2001 for the 2002 season. I don't think this was mentioned in this thread yet.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh fine caylo, you win.
One more team line-up, and with some crazy additions too, in commemoration of our rumoured signings thread.

1. Hoffman
2. Hayne
3. Hopoate
4. Tonga
5. Burt
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Mannah
9. Heremaia
10. Mason
11. Hindmarsh
12. Symonds
13. Anasta
14. Sandow
15. Blair
16. Trim
17. Rogers

I think I just got a bit of sperm on my keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.