What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh snubbed

attamarrap

Juniors
Yet again he gets snubbed from the country team what a joke that a true great of the game is not even selected for country laurie daley is a real wanker and a real poor judge of football talent hopeless coach and I hope city smash em

strider

Post Whore
ffs - he's not at that standard any more .... he's got enormous ticker, but there are others ahead of him these days

Springs

First Grade
Uh huh. Week in, week out, who is far more valuable to Parramatta, Hindmarsh or Shack? It's obvious, yet who makes the rep team.
But yeah, Scott, Houston and Stewart have been real impressive...

Fee

Juniors
I love Nathan,but there are younger guys out there who deserve a shot in front of Nathan, and those younger guys are also playing better than Nathan at the moment.

yeah hindy's defence is still first rate but he has nothing in attack, powder puff hitups, no offloads, lucky to make 5mtrs per run.

Eels Dude

Coach
He was never going to get selected as he's too old. Stuart's also pushed the point that he wanted this to be a genuine selection trial for up and comers. He already knows what Hindy is capable of at rep level.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
While we have 4 forwards smashing it up the middle for 80 minutes, i.e, a Justin Poore, Tim Mannah, Fui Fui, Carl Webb, Shack, Allgood, etc, if SK is prepared to let the boys start going for 2nd phase plays, Hindy running wide of the ruck, will now be of more benefit to the Eels in attack. J Horo, Fui Fui, T Lasalo & Reni M when ready, to run wide as well. In defense Hindy, Smith, Horo & Reni M, two of them to do all the lock/second row clean up work behind the ruck. With 2nd phase plays we really could do with a motivated Hayne at 6 & a Robson @ 7.

Glen

Bench
I still think there is a place for Hindmarsh at NSW Origin level. They need a few players who have winning experience in Origin series, and he certainly wouldn't let anyone down. The coach and selectors have obviously gone another way so fair enough.

They are treating City/Country very much as an Origin selction trial and Ricky Stuart was very involved in selections of both teams. So if Hindy's not going to be picked for NSW now or in the future there's not much point picking him for Country either

Maroubra Eel

Coach
i don't know how DA thought we were going to challange this year with the recruitment and retension he did.

That's a bit unfair. Tahu and Grothe left under SK.
It's pretty clear that DA's hands were tied with Ozzy doing alot of chasing mid season when DA was a deadman walking.

born an eel

Bench
I think it may be time for hindy to admit he is getting older and try to only play 60 mins. Being that little bit fresher may add some spark to his attack, and it may also benefit his defense helping him to cover that little bit quicker.

Latest posts