What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford Demands Release...

big boppa eel

Juniors
You know it's funny, there are blokes here calling you a dickhead, wanker, tosser etc and yet your only crime is having an accurate grasp on reality that most lack.
At least there's a bloke on here who won't play the victim card at every opportunity.
Good to see Man love is not dead.:lol:

big boppa eel

Juniors
He doesn't love you mate.

I'm pretty sure he called you a whiny drama queen.
No champ he doesnt, I was talking about you LOL.

PS
No, I think i he called me a wanker etc etc for taking offence to your filthy post, but I will take being called a wanker any day over wishing people to die, any way enough of that and move on if you can live with talking such trash all power to you.

Last edited:

jono

Juniors
Sorry , you guys are getting so far off topic it's not funny.
All I want now is to secure Orford , he may not be the best , he may not be our first choice , but he's the best option possible for the next one or two years .
ATM we have a Rolls-Royce V12 engine ready to blast its way through 2011 but no distributor to make the sparks fly!

mrpwnd

Bench
No champ he doesnt, I was talking about you LOL.

PS
No, I think i he called me a wanker etc etc for taking offence to your filthy post, but I will take being called a wanker any day over wishing people to die, any way enough of that and move on if you can live with talking such trash all power to you.
Enough with the drama queen stuff here. I think we've had enough of it from the telegraph alone. Let's not turn this into a clone of Perez Hilton's blog.

Gigolo

Juniors
I dont think age matters that much anymore cause you can basicaly sing half a team in the off season...Also to win a comp now with the salary cap you dont need a perfect team just a good one.Not a great one.Was Saints george any better than the year before or where every other team worse?
As i said before...We where not getting beat by 20+ every game and that was with a forward pack going backwards a backline out of form a useless hooker and our halves doing JACK...PLus internal fighting media on our backs an our coach beeing questioned.We have a few promising juniors ready to step up and a few solid signings.Its not all doom and gloom!!!

Do you still maintain this stand on age?? You support the flippin Golden Girls!