What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andy Raymond rips into the AFL

Loudstrat

Coach
Really? Looked pretty much full strength bar 3 test players. The pack has stacks of FG experience.

POh, yes, forgot Thaiday. I bet the others didnt play last week did they? So it's basically 4 rested test men and some injuries.

BTW Pigskin - 7 players aint a squad of 17

Hardly second string ffs.

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
Gotta laugh at the Courier Mail and it's dickhead Victorian sports editor. They were shocked when the NRL scheduled Broncos vs Storm on the same night as the "QLD Stoush or Clash" or whatever the ridiculous shit they have called it.

They even ran a poll asking whether the AFL will get a bigger crowd. Of course all 14 AFL fans in Brisbane (most work for Courier Mail) would have voted yes...

But, in the end, Broncos had 9 of our best players out and still pulled 10,000 more than the AFL game. Awesome.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Andy Raymond will next be seen working for the dole.

Worth it though to put the boot into viccykicky

Brutus

Referee
Well done Andy.

Dr Bunsen (aka Kim Williams) will be after his arse though.

Watch your back big fella.

parano1a

Juniors
I watched the Broncos v Storm in full, plus the first and last quarters of the Suns v Lions and both were highly entertaining sporting contests. It's hard to understand how some people can be so close minded that they can't enjoy more than one sport...

I watched the Broncos v Storm in full, plus the first and last quarters of the Suns v Lions and both were highly entertaining sporting contests. It's hard to understand how some people can be so close minded that they can't enjoy more than one sport...

Shirtlifter.

Matt23

Staff member
What game had skill, the other fumbling and bumbling :crazy:

Mark Rudd

Juniors

This.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

It's hard to understand that someone could be so close-minded that they think that just because you don't like afl that you automatically only like one sport. I can't stand the Victorian plague but I have an interest in a lot of other sports.

thommo4pm

Coach
It's hard to understand that someone could be so close-minded that they think that just because you don't like afl that you automatically only like one sport. I can't stand the Victorian plague but I have an interest in a lot of other sports.

This.

beave

Coach

this. Give me the NFL over the AFL any day of the week.

All Australian game my ass, try 'all Victorianian'..........

Latest posts