What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
congrats boys, well done tonight.

Faced a truly difficult opponent, who are good enough to beat Stain George.

I attended the game, and from what I saw, Michael Gordon, Luke Lewis, Brad Tighe and Dayne Weston all had scintillating performances in a game where you blew Brisbane out of the water.

Cheers,
Glenmoresharkie

Pedge1971

First Grade

I attended the game, and from what I saw, Michael Gordon, Luke Lewis, Brad Tighe and Dayne Weston all had scintillating performances in a game where you blew Brisbane out of the water.

Cheers,
Glenmoresharkie

Agreed! Congratulations Panthers. AS a Knights fan I saw the real ability of your team to tonight. Plenty of time left, glad we have already played you away!!

Luke Lewis is a champion, we need him in Blue!

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Agreed! Congratulations Panthers. AS a Knights fan I saw the real ability of your team to tonight. Plenty of time left, glad we have already played you away!!

Thanks for your input champion.

Fibroman

First Grade

Cheers,
Glenmoresharkie

Are you gay? (not that there's anything wrong with that ;))

Poor old Osama Bin Laden, should have been hiding in the Cronulla Shark's trophy cabinet, the poor bastard, because nobody ever looks in there, because it is really really empty.......

Big Mick

Referee
Why bag out a fan from another team coming in to praise our team?

Focus your anger towards morons like Parrapower...

gUt

Coach
Your blokes never let ours into this game. You were fast and aggressive where we were slow and rattled. Michael Gordon is growing into something special and Luke Lewis is a freak.

Why the f**k did we let Petro go?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Are you gay? (not that there's anything wrong with that ;))

Poor old Osama Bin Laden, should have been hiding in the Cronulla Shark's trophy cabinet, the poor bastard, because nobody ever looks in there, because it is really really empty.......

ummm no but are you? i was just giving your team some credit, seing as my team wont give me the chance to give them credit.

Fibroman

First Grade

Here here. Lewis is the most complete footballer in the NRL barr none.

Fibroman

First Grade
ummm no but are you? i was just giving your team some credit, seing as my team wont give me the chance to give them credit.

So.......Glenmoreparksharkiefreak, are you still having any luck at the public toilets off River Road, with that brief case with the built in kneeling cushion in it? Those District Court Judges can be a handful. lol ;)

Latest posts