What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The injuries thread

Big Mick

Referee
Damn...just as he was starting to find form as well.

FFS we are unlucky this year.

Each game that we've played well...we've had massive injuries coming out of it hurting our momentum.

murraymob

First Grade
could be a interesting side named next week add grant potentially to that list.With petero on origin duty and a suspect lewis may be there as well

Doomednow

Bench
Gordon's injury is brutal. I'm not even upset for the team, I think if we play like we did on Friday we have a reasonable replacement in Coote for the season and can remain competitive, but it's tragic that Gordon is in career best form and is only getting better but gets cut down with a season ender.

He really has the promise to be a truly special player. This will hurt, and at the very least delay, further development. Its a cruel game. At least we can be happy that Lewis has wasted no time getting right back into form.

franklin2323

Immortal
I would expect we would run out as:
Coote, Simmons, Tighe, Purtell, Earl, Burns, Walsh, Grant, Kingstom, McKendry, Waterhouse, Plum, Lewis: Seluini, Weston, Gordon, Smith.

It's a decent lineup. Like last week Plum will play prop when Smith comes on.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I would expect we would run out as:
Coote, Simmons, Tighe, Purtell, Earl, Burns, Walsh, Grant, Kingstom, McKendry, Waterhouse, Plum, Lewis: Seluini, Weston, Gordon, Smith.

It's a decent lineup. Like last week Plum will play prop when Smith comes on.

My team would be:

1. Coote
2. Simmons
3. Tighe
4. Tahu
5. Earl
6. Burns
7. Walsh
8. Grant
9. Kingston
10. Plum
11. Waterhouse
12. Weston
13. Lewis
Bench:
14. Seluini
15. McKendry (impact)
16. Gordon
17. Smith

Big Mick

Referee
I'd expect that as well but like on the Penrith website i'll say it here.

I want to see Ryan Walker & Jesse Sene-Lafao...want to see what they have to offer in the top grade.

Purtell & Buddy Gordon wont be here next year...Walker & Sene-Lafao probably will...so lets see what they have!

franklin2323

Immortal
I'd expect that as well but like on the Penrith website i'll say it here.

I want to see Ryan Walker & Jesse Sene-Lafao...want to see what they have to offer in the top grade.

Purtell & Buddy Gordon wont be here next year...Walker & Sene-Lafao probably will...so lets see what they have!

For sure even Paulo has improved over the last month or so.

Windsor don't play this week so it couldn't hurt to name Walker, Paulo & Sene-Lefao on an extended bench try different backline combinations and play the best performed.

We have the flexiblity of Sene-Lafao who can play centre/Lock/2nd row Plum prop/2nd row, Simmons centre/wing/fullback, Walker Centre/ Wing/Fullback/5/8th. So we can mix and match to find the right combination to score points especially playing the Tigers

abpanther

Staff member
Confirmation that Tahu is gone for the season.

I would like to see some young guys get a run, Walker would be good

murraymob

First Grade
while not a first grader up and coming player Bryce Cartwright has a back injury and is out of any footy for 8 to 10 weeks

Latest posts