What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH - Hayne pain: Dugan No.1 as Dragons dominate squad

hybrideel

Bench
so according to Weidler on channel 9 news it's his on field attitude now that's the reason. He apparently has a negative attitude on the field that Stuart is concerned about

TheParraboy

Staff member
so according to Weidler on channel 9 news it's his on field attitude now that's the reason. He apparently has a negative attitude on the field that Stuart is concerned about

Maybe sticky is afraid Jarryd will headbutt Slater again, only this time harder?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what a load of shit

when has sticky ever played on the field with Hayne ?

hindy111

Post Whore
RICKY STUART -Just watching him talk makes me crynge-Seems like such a boring serious dull man.I can see why he got booted from two clubs.He has the persoanlity of a cardboard box

Eels Dude

Coach
Poor attitude on field... I'd say that's frustration more than anything due to the fact he's expected to do everything because of incompetent halves.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Poor attitude on field... I'd say that's frustration more than anything due to the fact he's expected to do everything because of incompetent halves.

Does he even have a poor attitude on the field?

The best determiner of "attitude" in modern sport is metrics. The American sports analysts use statistical analysis to measure attitude since the trend in American sports is to look disinterested for the main part - then have the "explosion" of emotion on occasion.

For mine that's what a lot of young footballers are doing now. Look at Kalifa Fai Fai Loa --> he plays it cool all the time, but when he makes the outstanding play he erupts emotionally. Has he normally got a poor attitude?
Metrics clearly show that he is highly involved in games --> that's the result of a GOOD attitude on field.

Take Hindmarsh - how do you know if he's got a good attitude? Metrics. Nobody just keeps on tackling if they're disinterested.
But then you have the "exceptional effort" which cannot be measured, only observed: Hindmarsh chases everything.

If Stuart watched Hayne play, he wouldn't need metrics (which show good attitude for Hayne) - he'd see that Hayne too chases everything.

Headbutt was ridiculous - and if you can't coach, you would stay clear. Kearney can coach, so he saw no need to drop the guy for that. I'll bet any other coach would see that as a brain snap rather than a general poor attitude.

Eels Dude

Coach
Does he even have a poor attitude on the field?

The best determiner of "attitude" in modern sport is metrics. The American sports analysts use statistical analysis to measure attitude since the trend in American sports is to look disinterested for the main part - then have the "explosion" of emotion on occasion.

For mine that's what a lot of young footballers are doing now. Look at Kalifa Fai Fai Loa --> he plays it cool all the time, but when he makes the outstanding play he erupts emotionally. Has he normally got a poor attitude?
Metrics clearly show that he is highly involved in games --> that's the result of a GOOD attitude on field.

I don't think he said anything about attitude at all publicly. But Weidler stated on the news that Stuart and the camp think Hayne shows poor body language etc when playing and that's why he was overlooked.

mrpwnd

Bench
I don't think he said anything about attitude at all publicly. But Weidler stated on the news that Stuart and the camp think Hayne shows poor body language etc when playing and that's why he was overlooked.
Kinda like how Dugan bends over after every tackle.

Amazing how geniuss like Weidler and Sticky one-sidedly point things out when it suits their agenda.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A poor attitude :lol: But the Idiot is Fapping himself over a little grub like Ennis. Or gives the captaincy to Gallen who is a walking penalty waiting to happen. Those two idiots cost us origin 3 last year through stupidity, but these two are back while Hayne misses out :?

True EEL

Bench
if that is their reasoning on dropping NWS's best chance of beating QLD, then they make me sick....that's garbage and not accurate - he is simply Passionate - something i thought NSW could do with

if that is their reasoning on dropping NWS's best chance of beating QLD, then they make me sick....that's garbage and not accurate - he is simply Passionate - something i thought NSW could do with
thats just the excuse not the reason for mine he just doesnt like jarryd but of course he cant admit that he picks and drops players on a whim because he'd look like a goose (look like :lol:)

Ratchy

Juniors

Interesting to read an article in a paper that quotes Dugan on Sky Sports radio stating that Stuart had been calling him on a weekly basis giving him tip and hints on how to improve his play all this year.

Now if that is correct it seems Hayne had 2 parts of stuff all chance to make the side which really shows up the weak excuses given by Stuart & question why was Hayne part of his senior core group last year that was suppose to be built around.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If NSW win game one, will you all admit Dugan is better than Hayne at fullback?

so if the NSW team plays well that makes Dugan a better player than Hayne ?

you're just another reason to lol@50ouffs