What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Kingston

Big Pete

Referee
Firstly, well done on the great performance last night. You guys thorougly deserved the two points.

Secondly, am I alone in thinking Kingston has been just behind Smith as the best hooker in 2011? He just gets the forwards rolling extremely well, offers good service and is always a threat running from dummy half.

abpanther

Staff member
He hasn't been in great form this season, but having said that in all games he has probably been one of our better players.

He is very consistent and like you said, gets the forwards rolling nicely and seems to know when he needs to inject himself.

Definitely a good buy

Big Mick

Referee
I thought he's been sub-par this year for his standards.

Last night he was exceptional.

But a number of time he has a game where its all facepalm moments. ie when he throws forward passes from dummy half.

Big Pete

Referee
I forgot about the performance against Manly but in just about every other game I've seen him play he's been amongst the Panthers best and really gets the forwards rolling nicely. His game against the Warriors comes to mind.

In a year where not too many other hookers have stood out I think he's right up there.

Definitely doing better than our own Macca who's basically turned into the Brisbane scapegoat.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kingston has been shit for the past 6 weeks, but he stood up last night and was very sharp. Well done Kevin.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah Kingston since he arrived has been probably been one of the top 5 hookers, but this season hasn't been quiet as good as he was last year. Then again other then Flash, not many Panthers have been anywhere near as good as last year.

He was very good against the Broncos though - his best game all season. Hopefully he can put in games like that consistently. Nafe Seluini will become our starting hooker by the season end if Kingston doesn't step it up a notch IMO.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Kingston, in my opinion has been the most consistent Penrith player this year, along side Mick Gordon.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I have to share with all the Panthers and NRL Fans. Kevin Kingston, his new nickname, the biscuit. (if he wasn't already referred as one). See below for reason why.

rknhio.png

Latest posts