What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RED V Family Fun Day

aushellzy

Juniors
Hey All,

Anyone going to the Family Fun day this Saturday at Kogarah?
I was wondering if the NSW reps will be there also?

Weather for Saturday has been forecast to be 23 and sunny! Perfect day to see the boys

STG 002

First Grade
yeah abit of a strange weekend to choose with 7 on rep duty. darius definately wont be there. i would be very surprised to see the 7 nsw players there.

poor florence, coops, benny, and a couple of the others will get mobbed.

Godz Illa

Coach
Origin reps are usually given time off on the weekend to watch their own team play. I doubt that extends to fan days

Godz Illa

Coach
You need to rsvp by 6pm today.

Date: This Saturday May 21, 2011
Venue: WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah
(Please note the entry point for this event has changed to Gate C - English St)
Time:
1:00pm - 3:00pm (please arrive at 12:30pm for registrations to avoid missing out on the presentation)

aushellzy

Juniors
I've RSVP'd!
I am hoping they will have the ladies jersey's in stock and selling them there at the ground!

My husband saw Weyman in the city today walking with his girlfriend/wife!

dragonlady53

Juniors
I hope it wasn't his girlfriend, as he got married in the off season - as well as having surgery on his groin! :shock:

big pat

Coach
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#

St George-Illawarra Dragons
The Red V Family Fun Day is getting closer, but we're sorry that our NSW reps can't be there. Thanks to all that have RSVP'd so far though - Such a great response. Players attending will be: Hornby, Cooper, Weyman, Nightingale, Fien, Hunt, Cuthbertson, Bosden, Goodwin, Green, King, Marketo, Prior, Rein and Stanley. Looking forward