What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham a Bulldog in 2012

the animal

That is rich coming from a Dragon. Your club Lied & Cheated in what was Melb Storm Salary Cap Cheating proportions to have Johnny Raper play for your club.

BWAA AHHHHH HAAAAA

Heard a funny call on 2SM last night, a dogs fan who thinks buying is the answer one of many, rang in and asked Tunksy who are they buying next yr, and old boy tunsky more or less told him to f off and said who else do u wanna buym, youve bought the world over the yrs and still shite.

classic call and classic dogs fans when the going gets tuff get the paperbags out and BUY BWAA AHHHH HAAA

Packy

Bench
Any spastics around that can decipher his gibberish?

Still waiting for an answer as to what team you follow animal? Too gutless to say it? Grow some balls pindick.

Gigolo

Juniors
BWAA AHHHHH HAAAAA

Heard a funny call on 2SM last night, a dogs fan who thinks buying is the answer one of many, rang in and asked Tunksy who are they buying next yr, and old boy tunsky more or less told him to f off and said who else do u wanna buym, youve bought the world over the yrs and still shite.

classic call and classic dogs fans when the going gets tuff get the paperbags out and BUY BWAA AHHHH HAAA

You seem a little bitter and twisted Animal...

Are you still mad at being strangled by your own umbillical chord as a bub??

Are you still seething at being refused the old womans bosom for a feed, for the first time as a 42 years old??

Could it be that you were born at Canterbury hospital with an inverted penis and been mad at doctors, nurses and the area ever since??

Whatever the case you seem to harbour a lot of angst towards the mighty blue and whites.

Ok, perhaps we're not a methodone friendly club but that's no reason to hate us.

Now go take a chill pill and see if you can find a nice busy road to plank on.

the animal

Yeah the geniused BWAAHAA shit looks exactly the same. I was hoping he would show some balls and out himself rather than be a whiny little bitch and hide.

i reckon u have issues deciphering bitching and gloating.

"hi tunksy, who are the dogs buying next yr" gold gold gold

do u blokes hand back your GF tickets by now?

bulldog

Bench
Yeah the geniused BWAAHAA shit looks exactly the same. I was hoping he would show some balls and out himself rather than be a whiny little bitch and hide.

It's pretty sad when you have to pretend you're laughing at your own jokes because everybody else thinks you're a worthless turd.

Most if it's sh!t is just a random disconnected sequence of drivel with Dogs, buy and BWAHAHA thrown in at random, at least try and make a rational point once in a while, good trolls can be fun - this turd is waste of oxygen.

the animal

It's pretty sad when you have to pretend you're laughing at your own jokes because everybody else thinks you're a worthless turd.

Most if it's sh!t is just a random disconnected sequence of drivel with Dogs, buy and BWAHAHA thrown in at random, at least try and make a rational point once in a while, good trolls can be fun - this turd is waste of oxygen.

no need to get personal or the moderators may ban you. :crazy:

pretty sad when you think someones laughing at their own jokes when in
fact they cant stop cracking up over the rabble DOGS OF WAR MYTHS, year
after year.

"Hi Pappy, who are the dogs buying?"

Rational Points:
* Dogs have thrown good money down the drain again?
* Dogs have never won a World Club Challenge
* Dogs have won countless wooden spoons
* Dogs have a decent roster but the club has no heart soul!
* When will Dogs fans stop asking who they gonna buy? :D

Good start?

Packy

Bench
Rational points:

You are a spineless pleb too scared to declare who your team is.
You are a worthless imbecile that sounds like a broken record.
You are boring.
You are gutless.
Your get shut down in your own threads.
You are a LU joke.

Hmmm. Sufficient.

Gigolo

Juniors
Mate he doesn't have a team, he's more than likely a chardonnay sipping yawnion supporter.

He's just more evidence that hookers should quit hard drugs whilst preggarz...

Bulldog Force

Referee
Rational Points:
* Dogs have thrown good money down the drain again?
* Dogs have never won a World Club Challenge
* Dogs have won countless wooden spoons
* Dogs have a decent roster but the club has no heart soul!
* When will Dogs fans stop asking who they gonna buy? :D

Good start?
LOL Oh animal, how I missed you my friend. This place was starting to get a little dry... you know without the dribble you constantly drooled here. Well, while we wait for someone to get a mop & bucket and wipe your dribble up, I'll be more than happy to answer your 'rational' points.

*While you may think we're thrown good money down the drain again, I'm finding reason. We have won 5 and lost 5 games with 1 bye after 11. IMO this is pretty good considering we have 2 NEW halves still working together as well as a new fullback (another play-maker). 3/4 of our play-makers are working as a new unit, of course we're going to stuggle for the first few months of the season.

*We've never won a WCC, true, but I'll take the 8 Premierships over the St. George-Illawarra Dragons 1 Premiership and 1 WCC ANYDAY ;-)

*Countless wooden Spoons? We've won 5. Dragons have 3. 2 more isn't countless IMO.

*No heart and soul? BOTH BULLDOGS AND DRAGONS HAVE WON ONE PREMIERSHIP SINCE ST. MERGE did just that, MERGED!!! Plus 81 years has more heart and soul than 12. I also think that the tags The Entertainers, The Family Club and what have you are identified with our club. When people think of the Dragons do they associate themselves with any of these? NO, the first thought is MERGE. And this is how it will be for many more years to come :lol:

*What is it with you and who we buy? Idris, Roberts and Ryan are all going at the end of this year. If your buying/salary cap whinging was true, would've there be space under our cap to keep them???

FFS animal/LL3/Saintliness or whatever alias you go by these days, get a life and post at least ONE constructive post or you'll continue to get your ass handed to you here. I'm expecting a BWAHAHAH or "Greenberg propaganda" thing or whatever useless stuff you post. Keep it coming, please, I love seeing you getting pwned time and time again here :lol:

Last edited:

bulldog

Bench
*Countless wooden Spoons? We've won 5

Well if you're a four fingered inbred who loses count when changing hands, 5 is countless.

We're looking forward to your next petulant & irrelevant rant animal, why don't you post it on the main board again since it went so well for you last time. :lol:

Packy

Bench
Wow. Way to kick off when your own slogans are read back to you guys.

Cos that is all that is going on here..

Go read his last 100 posts. He is an troll and not even a very good one. He's been served left and right in every thread yet still comes back for more.

We're bored here at the mo so we reply.

Imagine the reponse I would get if I went to the Dragons forum and created a thread called "MEEEEEEEEEEERGEEEEE"

the animal

Cos that is all that is going on here..

Go read his last 100 posts. He is an troll and not even a very good one. He's been served left and right in every thread yet still comes back for more.

We're bored here at the mo so we reply.

Imagine the reponse I would get if I went to the Dragons forum and created a thread called "MEEEEEEEEEEERGEEEEE"

I reckon if you did that, the saints fans would say way to go....youd win every trophy the game has to offer and not wooden spoons.
Either way Lakemba small area of sydney, couldnt take over Bankstown Bulls let alone a Toyota Cup Team...relocation only option down the track.
:crazy:

Bulldog Force

Referee
I reckon if you did that, the saints fans would say way to go....youd win every trophy the game has to offer and not wooden spoons.
Either way Lakemba small area of sydney, couldnt take over Bankstown Bulls let alone a Toyota Cup Team...
relocation only option down the track.
:crazy:
Can anybody, even Dragons fans, make sense of what the hell that means???