What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How woeful are the Bulldogs!!!!

BDGS

Bench
I stayed to the final siren, the last 20 minutes felt like an hour. It was the first time i have ever felt embarrassed supporting the team that i support. A guy behind me has been a supporter for 30 years and has never walked out on a game until last night. The Bulldogs were pathetic, the coaching staff needs to be look at seriously. I have serious concerns over the players passion. They had no passion on the field, which is very disappointing seeming as though we lost a eight year old member to cancer. Showed a few clips on the by on screen with the bulldogs players taking him to wild life parks, birthdays parties and official Bulldogs functions. had quite a of the crowd in tears when hearing about the news.

There was no desire by the Bulldogs, sure we had players out but that was pathetic. I have no problem if we forfeit the rest of the year on that performance and get it right for next year.

The only player that ripped in was Turner, the rest did not play a standard that is required in First grade.

Some members have handed back memberships over that performance already.

Absolutely unacceptable for a proud as proud as mine to display themselves like that.

beave

Coach
you blokes were worse a couple of years ago when you won the spoon....... just sayin.

Swings and roundabouts.

BDGS

Bench
We may have played worse then, but our passion and desire were still there. Back then it was a lack of quality. Now we have the quality but the players didn't want to put in. Pathetic, no desire what so ever.

The Bulldogs shouldn't pay the players this week, they get paid to play football, not whatever that was last night. All money should go to charity.

Everybody at the game should get a free ticket to another game and sponsors given a public apology for that embarrassing their names. Unacceptable.

wittyfan

Referee
It's all been downhill for them since they got rid of Youngquest, Cutler, Sullivan and Holdsworth.

scottyeel

Bench
Lol how can you expect pride and passion when you buy 15 new players every year...they aren't playing for the club, they are there just for the money!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I stayed to the final siren, the last 20 minutes felt like an hour. It was the first time i have ever felt embarrassed supporting the team that i support. A guy behind me has been a supporter for 30 years and has never walked out on a game until last night. The Bulldogs were pathetic, the coaching staff needs to be look at seriously. I have serious concerns over the players passion. They had no passion on the field, which is very disappointing seeming as though we lost a eight year old member to cancer. Showed a few clips on the by on screen with the bulldogs players taking him to wild life parks, birthdays parties and official Bulldogs functions. had quite a of the crowd in tears when hearing about the news.

There was no desire by the Bulldogs, sure we had players out but that was pathetic. I have no problem if we forfeit the rest of the year on that performance and get it right for next year.

The only player that ripped in was Turner, the rest did not play a standard that is required in First grade.

Absolutely unacceptable for a proud as proud as mine to display themselves like that.

Wow.

I hate hysterical bullshit like the above.

We're 7th. Still top eight. Can't fall out of it until at least the Sharks game. We have the playing stock to turn things around, and were missing three of our best last night in Hodkinson, Eastwood and Tolman.

There is no doubt the performance last night was sub-par and lacked effort and attitude but it was a far cry from the sad days of 2008 and late 2005.

Some members should have a long hard look at themselves if they're handing back memberships. Supporting a team means through thick and thin.

If you don't like it, don't support - and don't even think about crawling back when we're back on a high.

woodyk2

First Grade
The doggies deadeset looked like they wernt even interested....mind you Manly really did play a ripper which probably made the dogs worse than what they were.

SET2JT

Juniors

Coffs Harbor, Salary cap, Wooden Spoons, City Rail weren't embarrassing?

BDGS

Bench
Wow.

I hate hysterical bullshit like the above.

We're 7th. Still top eight. Can't fall out of it until at least the Sharks game. We have the playing stock to turn things around, and were missing three of our best last night in Hodkinson, Eastwood and Tolman.

There is no doubt the performance last night was sub-par and lacked effort and attitude but it was a far cry from the sad days of 2008 and late 2005.

Some members should have a long hard look at themselves if they're handing back memberships. Supporting a team means through thick and thin.

If you don't like it, don't support - and don't even think about crawling back when we're back on a high.

You obviously out of touch with your fellow members then. While i won't ever walk out of a game before fulltime or hand back my membership other fans have been doing it and are doing it.

At least in 2008 and 2005 the effort was there. On Saturday night there was no effort.

Hysterical bullshit? or a truth you can't handle?

I have never seen such a disinterested display by any football team ever in the NRL.

BDGS

Bench
The doggies deadeset looked like they wernt even interested.

Exactly, unacceptable.

Any Bulldog fan that thinks different is either kidding themselves or has no idea what it takes to win a premiership.

Great effort buy your boys though, congratulations.

Coffs Harbor, Salary cap, Wooden Spoons, City Rail weren't embarrassing?

Coffs harbour was proved to be fake

Salary cap was anger at the administrators.

City Rail thing, you can't control what others supporters do and its easy to ride it off as just another idiot doing another stupid thing.

Wooden spoons were upsetting but not embarrassing because in those years you could see the team putting effort in, unlike last night. They didn't try and they weren't interested in playing.

I thought coffs harbour got dismissed as a total fabrication...

It did

Latest posts