What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sun | Raiders 24-40 Cowboys | Canberra #nrlcancow

R13: CAN v NQL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn

First Grade
Congrats to the refs, got the Cowboys right back in this one.

Obviously the refs are doubling as snipers to take out Dugan and Campese, there is no limit to what they will do to stop Canberra winning.

Y2Eel

First Grade
If Dugan is to miss SOO 2 then i Would play Hayne on the Wing and bring in Brett Stewart to fullback...

skeepe

Immortal
yup clearly refs fault, not raiders garbage defence

Two soft as shit high tackle penalties, an unbelievable offside call against the Raiders when the Cowboys have been offside far more often, all at crucial times is why the Cowboys are close and no other reason.

Big Pete

Referee
Real tough break for Raiders fans. Their players were on fire to start the game.

Any news on Dugan or Campo?

Apey

Staff member
Keep fighting the good fight Skeepe :thumn

Wow what a turn around I was ready to turn it off after 20. I guess the game is never over when the Raiders are involved they sure know how to give up a lead on their home ground.

Yeah I thought my tip was gone, lol.

skeepe

Immortal
Forget to mention that bullshit 40/20 non-call, that was right in front of me and it deadset tossed 3-4 metres over the 20.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At 22-0 the Raiders had about 70% possession.

I thought it would even up somewhat but losing their fullback has f**ked the Raiders.

The last person you want to be facing if you've had to reshuffle your edge defence is Jonathan Thurston.

Also, Dugan's injury could ironically have gotten Ferguson into the Blues side. More likely is they'll bring in Brett Stewart and keep Hayne on the wing.

After all, Hayne's more of a five-eighth.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Imagine my suprise poor Doogs is injured, Looks like Kidley will get the captaincy and his fullback spot back :crazy:

chrisD

Coach
Ferguson has proven to be completely awful at FB, surely someone else, anyone else, would be a better bet.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Can we stop crowing about a player getting injured. Seems a bit cheap Parra supporters. He was tearing the cowboys to bits as well. Oh well its been our year. :lol: