What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

mounty

Juniors
Can anybody have a guess what side will be named next year or is it to early but which players are in form at the moment in the under 15 2011 comp or is their any dark horses taking a challenge at the positions.

mounty

Juniors
Hes a champion at hes age ranga,the young panthers u 15 play tomorrow Thursday, 7 games on the day good luck boys.

mounty

Juniors
Gday ashton,the boys will be playing at wyong tomorrow at morrie oval,the boys first game will be against parra at 11;15hrs.

mounty

Juniors
All i know the team is taking up about 30 i think due to the 7 games giving players a rest but ill fill you in tommorow im going up for the day.

stumpyone

Juniors
I think he coached Western Academy SG Ball in 2011, Has been involved in Matts or Ball for Penrith in I think 2009 as an assistant. Reputation for gaining respect of his players.

Latest posts