What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Tigers Game thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Late Mail: Jeff Robson faces a fitness test over a hamstring injury. If he is out, Reni Maitua is likely to start in the halves with Daniel Mortimer an outside chance of a bench spot.

source- nrl.com

I think we win this one, and our charge into the semis starts tonight

Put your slippers on the eels

Cheers

hybrideel

Bench
not quite sure but my mum is at the game and says she can't see Hayne out on the field warming up

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Damn i hate living in Cornfed country and having to wait till 9.30 :x Should i put my self through the misery and wait or get the updates on here??? Why don't Nein have viewers choice???

CrazyEel

Bench
The team list at NRL have Hayne at fullback, Burt at half and Marshall playing for the tiges

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Damn i hate living in Cornfed country and having to wait till 9.30 :x Should i put my self through the misery and wait or get the updates on here??? Why don't Nein have viewers choice???

yep, this blows

who gives a rats about the Tits and Warriors