What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosie

Juniors
signing mate, i am not overly happy as i support the panthers but i much rather him go parra than anywhere else.

goosie

Juniors
roast or footy show one of them. never know though he could of just been mucking around but yea just a strong rumour until announced of course.

goosie

Juniors
just have to wait and see . would not suprise if they wait till after panthers season so it doesnt derail them.

Cocidius

Juniors
You just dont lose players like Jennings mid contract to a rival NRL club i.e. Lyon!
It wont happen and if he is unhappy and wants to leave, england is his destintation until his original contract is up!

Gronk

Staff member
So Kevin Moore has quit ? This time last year both he and Greenberg where hailed as "great administrators" with their strategic recruitment.

roflfail.gif

boxhead

First Grade
Yeah I was pretty sure Jennings re-signed earlier this year. Massive bullcrap rumour that unsurprisingly started on the other site.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Kevin Moore has quit ? This time last year both he and Greenberg where hailed as "great administrators" with their strategic recruitment.

roflfail.gif
:lol:

Family Club :lol:

Dogs of war :lol:

Bred not Bought :lol:

lol @ the Bullscum.

goosie

Juniors
jennings didnt not re-sign this year. yes he is still under contract with penrith but that means bugger all these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts