What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy 300 Charity Boot Auction

Parra Guru

Coach
Hindy 300 Charity Boot Auction

14/07/2011 6:05:56 PM

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels are proud to announce the Hindy 300 Charity Boot Auction in support of Westmead Children's Hospital.
CLICK HERE to enter the live auction of Hindy's boot which he will wear in his 300th match this Saturday
Pirtek Parramatta Eels captain Nathan Hindmarsh will wear special edition Asics boots in his history-making 300th appearance in the Blue and Gold on Saturday night – and you could be the lucky owner of one of them through the Hindy 300 Charity Boot Auction!
This is your chance to bid for a piece of Eels history – Hindy’s right boot encased in a perspect box, which he’ll place up for auction immediately after his appearance for the Pirtek Eels against the Penrith Panthers on Saturday night at Centrebet Stadium.
Hindmarsh will become the 16th player in rugby league history to notch up the 300-game milestone, and just the seventh player to do it for one club.
The Eels are proud to donate a percentage of the proceeds from the Hindy 300 Charity Boot Auction to the Westmead Children’s Hospital.
The boot itself is the classic Hindmarsh black design, emblazoned with special edition ‘300’ insignia and the date of the game, as well as Nathan’s name on the side panel.
The Hindy 300 Charity Boot Auction will start from 5pm AEST today (Thursday 14 July, 2011) and at midday on Friday 22nd July, 2011.
CLICK BELOW to enter the auction and bid on your piece of Eels history, in support of the Westmead Children’s Hospital.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...id=39175&title=hindy-300-charity-boot-auction

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting to see what they go for. I sold Hindy signed boots (arranged by Hayden Knowles) on Ebay for QLD floods and I think they got $500+. Not sure why "proceeds" are going to charity. Hindy gets them for free from ASICS, wears them, signs them, auctions them. No brainer really. I gave 100% of the sale proceeds and copped the Ebay fee + postage myself.

IFR33K

Coach
I ordered the limited edition framed piece including a piece of his jersey last night. Maybe the boot would of been a better buy????

Parra Guru

Coach
Interesting to see what they go for. I sold Hindy signed boots (arranged by Hayden Knowles) on Ebay for QLD floods and I think they got $500+. Not sure why "proceeds" are going to charity. Hindy gets them for free from ASICS, wears them, signs them, auctions them. No brainer really. I gave 100% of the sale proceeds and copped the Ebay fee + postage myself.

Yeah I just wonder sometimes with these Auctions done through the club, the details seem really shady. Same thing happened with one of the jersey auctions. There was no charity linked to it and I just thought well what is it funding.

jk13

First Grade
Pfft they would make more money if they sold his sheep skin lined crocs at penrith tonight.