What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 v Panthers

Hallatia

Referee
Let's talk about something positive from that game...

3. Tim Mannah - wasn't on the field for very long, but got through a mountain of work whilst he was
2. Nathan Hindmarsh - blah blah blah
1. FuiFui MoiMoi - blah blah blah

Pazza

First Grade
3 - Hindmarsh
2 - Mannah
1 - Hayne

Special mention to Mitchell Allgood, was very good off the bench tonight! He is like a skinnier Justin Poore!

Wally21

Bench
3 Allgood - gets better every game
2 Hayne - much beter when he was playing more second receiver. And he basically saved us 3 times that I can remember
1 Matuia - all class

close, Mannah, Hindy, Fui and McGuire

Last edited:

koal4e

Juniors
I didnt get to see the match, what was your overall view of the game, it seems we threw it away in the last few minutes like other recent losses.

Eels Dude

Coach
I didnt get to see the match, what was your overall view of the game, it seems we threw it away in the last few minutes like other recent losses.

There's other threads for that already, this is just for specifically rating the players 3,2, and 1.

3. Mannah
2. Fui
1. Hindy

oldmancraigy

Coach
3. Hayne (laid on 3 tries, saved 3 tries. Without him we lose 40-6)
2. Hindmarsh (68 tackles/ 17 hitups 164m)
1. Moi Moi (40 tackles/ 21 hitups 169m)

True EEL

Bench
jesus OMC, if i had known Hin'dy's stats at the time of posting my points i would have thrown the big fella a bone and given him some points, they are impressive figures
nuff said about Hayne's game (at 5/8) though, he was everywhere and seems to make better reads in defence playing up in the line than he does/did from fullback, i gave him my 3 as well and Fui some points

TheParraboy

Staff member
449.gif

Latest posts