What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith

gallagher

Juniors
Are there any clubs left that would employ him? I thought when parra cut him no one would be stupid enough to give him a job but not just one but two did. Who's next?

Matt23

Staff member
Personally I think he should give coaching away, maybe a coaching directors/job "upstairs" at another club might be his best option if he still wants to be involved in some capacity.

gallagher

Juniors
Stuart started coaching about 8 years ago and has won a comp. Smith started about 30years ago and won jacksh*t. No comparison in my books.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Stuart started coaching about 8 years ago and has won a comp. Smith started about 30years ago and won jacksh*t. No comparison in my books.
Lol, without Fittler and Gould and Graham Murray's recruiting in the two years before 02, then Stuart wouldn't have a premiership. In 2005 Rooster's still had one of the strongest side's in the comp but were completely exposed. It was thanks to Stuart we bought some of the most overrated players in the comp, rather than blood any of our talented rookies.

gallagher

Juniors
Lol, without Fittler and Gould and Graham Murray's recruiting in the two years before 02, then Stuart wouldn't have a premiership. In 2005 Rooster's still had one of the strongest side's in the comp but were completely exposed. It was thanks to Stuart we bought some of the most overrated players in the comp, rather than blood any of our talented rookies.
I'm not arguing that Stuart is some sort of super coach but he sh*ts all over Smith as one. This is some sort of record for him though, losing the players after 1 year.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Kudos to Smith. For 30 years he's been masquerading as a first grade coach and has made a lot of money out of a lot of rubes. No wonder he's so relaxed.

Hooch

Juniors
Just relax guys.

Now list your mobile numbers and I'll text you all some motivational messages to get you back on track.