What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan/Lachlan Coote 2012 Transfer(s)?

Pick the quinella?

• Both will remain at the same club(s)

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Coote will remain at PEN, Dugan SYD

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Dugan will remain at CAN, Coote WST

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Dugan will remain at CAN, Coote SYD

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Dugan will remain at CAN, Coote SOU

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Coote will remain at PEN, Dugan WST

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Coote will remain at PEN, Dugan SOU

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Coote will go to WST, Dugan SYD

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Coote will go to SYD, Dugan SOU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coote will go to SYD, Dugan SOU

• Coote will go to SYD, Dugan WST

• Coote will go to WST, Dugan SOU

• Coote will go to SOU, Dugan WST

• Coote will go to CAN, Dugan SYD

• Coote will go to CAN, Dugan SOU

• Coote will go to CAN, Dugan SOU

• Other

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
Strongest spine in the comp if that happens.
ORLY?

Let me break it down for you:
Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>Friend
Cronk>>>>>>>>>Pearce
Widdop>>>>>>>>Carney
Slater>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dugan

In that hypothetical spine of yours all four of those blokes aren't as good as their opposite number at the Storm. Your 'strongest spine in the comp' still woudln't be anything like Melbourne's.

fred95

Juniors
It's true but they still have Soward and he is now rated as the most under rated player in the N.R.L.

ORLY?

Let me break it down for you:
Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>Friend
Cronk>>>>>>>>>Pearce
Widdop>>>>>>>>Carney
Slater>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dugan

In that hypothetical spine of yours all four of those blokes aren't as good as their opposite number at the Storm. Your 'strongest spine in the comp' still woudln't be anything like Melbourne's.

Roosters spine = getting better
Storm spine = on the decline

Idiot. When Dugan signs for Easts in 2012/2013 most of the storm spine will be looking to england for retirement deals :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
Dugan was linked with the Roosters before he was even born. Actually that can't be right, that would assume that the Roosters were willing to look at undeveloped talent...

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
How long have Roosters been saying this for? :lol: Since 2008 I think. Just give up. If he had wanted to leave, he would've done so when he had the opportunity (end of 2011) instead of re-signing with the Raiders.

The roosters still had mini, some respect has to be shown. Mini only has one more yr and he will probably go overseas, and who comes off contract then??? well thought by the club ;)

Western Saint

First Grade
Roosters spine = getting better
Storm spine = on the decline

Idiot. When Dugan signs for Easts in 2012/2013 most of the storm spine will be looking to england for retirement deals :lol:
Yeah theyll be looking for retirement deals at the ripe old age of 29 :roll:
Theres fu*kwits and then theres you who just takes being an uneducated fu*kstick to a whole new level.

Billythekid

First Grade
Yeah theyll be looking for retirement deals at the ripe old age of 29 :roll:
Theres fu*kwits and then theres you who just takes being an uneducated fu*kstick to a whole new level.

And that's if you ignore Widdop. We probably have another 5 good years from our spine, that's plenty of time to find replacement.

Also lol at the roosters spine getting better. Mini is on his way to retirement, Carney is dropping off big time and Pearce is forever stuck in mediocre status. Don't even know what to say about their hooker. There is the blow in that parra didn't want and the average Friend who could be in jail at any moment.

Yeah i'd take that over the storms spine any day:lol:.

eozsmiles

Bench
Dugan will only leave to go to a premiership chance with cap space in coming years. That means St George or Tigers. My tip would be Saints but the Tigers have made space.
Coote? He might end up in QLD if he wants to leave Penrith and play FB. Bowen is going and maybe there is a spot in Brisbane. Good luck getting in at Souths, they have 3-4 x $400k players on their books and are strapped. Look to them going for their "pride of the league" juniors to fill the backline. They spent their money on props and fat centres.

Loudstrat

Coach
Poll is irrelevant, Dugan will be forced to retire due to a string of pimple related injuries.
:lol::lol:

I'd love to see a Dugan/Hayne swap just to see the about faces, backflips and brain spasms from the Parra and Raiders fans.
Raiders fans would have a massive backflip and proclaim Hayne a God. Parra fans would have a mild interest in Dugan's form with Wenty, in case Luke Burt gets injured.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan certainly doesn't play like someone who wants to leave. He is one of the few players who plays with heart for the Raiders. Why are fans obsessed with seeing Dugan leave the Raiders ????

Its good for Rugby League for clubs to hang onto their best players. Helps the fans identify with the side. Those crazy Raiders supporters (which I probably fall into that group) who love Josh Dugan are good for the code. Clubs should be encouraged to hang onto club favourites imo. I would hate to see Benji at another club or whatever just as I would hate to see Dugan anywhere but the Raiders.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Its good for Rugby League for clubs to hang onto their best players. Helps the fans identify with the side. Those crazy Raiders supporters (which I probably fall into that group) who love Josh Dugan are good for the code. Clubs should be encouraged to hang onto club favourites imo. I would hate to see Benji at another club or whatever just as I would hate to see Dugan anywhere but the Raiders.

While this is true, the way Raiders fans have carried on about Dugan has made some people, me included, want to see Dugan leave Canberra.

You can point out all the Jarryd Hayne fanboys all you like too, but I dont recall anyone wanting Jarryd to leave Parra because of the fanboys.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Then you are a genius who puts some guys who annoy you on the internet above the game of Rugby League :lol:

Latest posts