What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Coote will stay, The rumour is nothing but trouble making Bullshit.

Funny to say without knowing my source.

So far this year he is being pretty close to the mark.

Lets see he told me Fifta was being spoken too despite being under contract a few days later he was a shark!!

Told me Vaivai, Seluini and Masada would be named in Windsor Guess what they all were!!!

I think it's crap, but to say it's troublemaking to place a rumour in the rumour section. If you don't like it don't read the rumour section.

We don't know if it was generally discussed. Brought up as an issue for the backend of the deal. Or other clubs fishing around.

It being brought up and actually doing it is totally different things

Cranky Sod

Juniors
Funny to say without knowing my source.

So far this year he is being pretty close to the mark.

Lets see he told me Fifta was being spoken too despite being under contract a few days later he was a shark!!

Told me Vaivai, Seluini and Masada would be named in Windsor Guess what they all were!!!

I think it's crap, but to say it's troublemaking to place a rumour in the rumour section. If you don't like it don't read the rumour section.

We don't know if it was generally discussed. Brought up as an issue for the backend of the deal. Or other clubs fishing around.

It being brought up and actually doing it is totally different things

I don't care who your Windsor source is, he or you doesn't know what i have been told. It's trouble making that's being stirred up behind the scenes that causes false stories to be picked up by the media. Coote is staying end of story, A released was never discussed.

How sure are you that he's staying mate? Im someone with no sources. It would be crazy to let him go, even for a club with our history

franklin2323

Immortal
I hope your right cranky sod, you seem in the know. He's the type of player we can keep for years. I didn't start it but it's doing the rounds. So I posted it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith must have a lot of money to spend with petro and waterhouse going? Surely that 700k there.Plus guys like Bell leaving.
I can only imagine Cleary bringing in a lot of good kiwi junours and maybe penrith will sacrifice even beeng competetive next year-front load some contracts and than go all out for 2013

abpanther

Staff member
What's gonna happen if Jennings rips shit up at fullback? That gives us Coote, Gordon and Jennings to choose from

maple_69

Bench
We pray that Cleary has a clue at coaching.
You don't have to play fullback to get quality ball. Only in an Elliott team.
We should be able to fit them all in. Jennings can play 1,3,4. Coote 1/6. Gordon 1-5.

Panfas

Juniors
What's gonna happen if Jennings rips shit up at fullback? That gives us Coote, Gordon and Jennings to choose from
Jennings cant catch or read the play that well. I remember a few years ago he went back halfway through the game and dropped balls etc. Maybe with a week lead in he will do well.

IMO Coote is the best fullback at Penrith and should be there when fit, unless he can make it at 5/8. Has anyone thought about Gordon at 5/8?

age.s

First Grade
Has anyone thought about Gordon at 5/8?

I seem to remember an interview where he mentioned that 5/8 was his preferred position. He'd have the running game and defensive game for the front line and he's got a good pass on him. Not sure how he'd read the play though and I've never seen him kick in open play. He'd probably make a good fist of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.