What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

parra pete

Referee
Goodbye all and take care and go the mighty eels 4 ever, I have been ridiculed and made to feel as if I have done or said something wrong when all it was, was something u don't see very often on the field, I did not want this to be an Aids forum as bought up by Gronk and yes I know I am going to cop a hammering for being such a bitch, but if some people can't understand something when they read it then it probably not worth posting as it will constantly be taken out of context in only by a select few cheers:) .

This is THE classic thread...What was it you were getting hammered about...
I can't remember what it was...Was it loyalty to the coaching staff?

big boppa eel

Juniors
So did big boppa and jayjay meet up?
Hey ME, firstly u are a very bad man for bringing this thread up again lol and no never had that drink with Jay Jay, who rarely gets on here these days, and come to think of it there are a few regulars who have barely been heard of, of late?

big boppa eel

Juniors
This is THE classic thread...What was it you were getting hammered about...
I can't remember what it was...Was it loyalty to the coaching staff?
Hey Pete It was in regards to seeing Smith wiping blood of Piggys face and me commenting, this day of age is a no no, and somehow gronk turned into some political agenda, anyway something like that.:)

parra pete

Referee
Hey Pete It was in regards to seeing Smith wiping blood of Piggys face and me commenting, this day of age is a no no, and somehow gronk turned into some political agenda, anyway something like that.:)

That is a disgrace..If that what it was about Gronk should be ashamed of himself. I thought he was bigger than that...

parra pete

Referee
Me either. Why can't people let things go???
Bit like putting a shovel and a spade in a corner and saying to the Irishman "Take your pick"...

Latest posts