What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

Kornstar

Coach
Goodbye all and take care and go the mighty eels 4 ever, I have been ridiculed and made to feel as if I have done or said something wrong when all it was, was something u don't see very often on the field, I did not want this to be an Aids forum as bought up by Gronk and yes I know I am going to cop a hammering for being such a bitch, but if some people can't understand something when they read it then it probably not worth posting as it will constantly be taken out of context in only by a select few cheers:) .

Just noticed that bbe didn't last last long.

Joined May 2007 and was creating the bye bye thread in July 07, well done guys :D

parra pete

Referee
Well mate at least people reply to you, I'm the biggest thread stopper around, everytime I post something the thread stops. I didn't know I was that boring or is there a "group" in side the Group now? are there some snobs in here? Is it becoming a matey thing where no one else is welcome?
I hope not, BBE I hope you continue to post here and ignore the ones taking you out of context.
Have a look over the past few pages the last reply on some threads is =parra-matters.
I'm the thread stopper!
is there a award for that
?

P - M.......You now have ANOTHER opportunity to be the THREAD STOPPER...
"Like grains through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives"

parra pete

Referee
"Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river.."

or should that be "Trolling, Trolling, Trolling on the gibberer"

CrazyEel

Bench
Enough already let me end this thread for all of u if possible though I highly doubt it , I apologise for my petulant exit even though I am 39 years of age and a dad but in this forum I feel like a toddler compared to most of u who have been posting for yonks, so this may explain my actions which at the time felt were warranted, once I started reading ur encouraging messages I felt like more of a pussy with each one I read , in saying this though their was nothing political in the post regarding Tim wiping, well u know, you , and something that hit home was a thread I read not sure who's , we are all part of mankind and more importantly we are Parramatta Eels supporters this did hit a nerve and even though I haven't been part of ur family it feels just like that, as pathetic as this sounds, by the way my mood was not helped with this demoralising loss on Monday, neverthless I will be their on Sunday. Sorry for dribbling for so long.
At least BBE saw the error of his ways and gave up sooking :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
the top 10 posters in this thread

parra pete 412
hineyrulz 235
TheParraboy 182
CrazyEel 127
Maroubra Eel 102
Suitman 88
dazeely 81
parra-matters 54
Stagger eel 49
Twizzle 44

CrazyEel

Bench
the top 10 posters in this thread

parra pete 412
hineyrulz 235
TheParraboy 182
CrazyEel 127
Maroubra Eel 102
Suitman 88
dazeely 81
parra-matters 54
Stagger eel 49
Twizzle 44
Yeah, typical, those three gasbags could talk under wet cement.

BTW, I think it was all you merkins baggin out morts that pushed BBE away earlier this year
No we dont, it is ridiculous that we have another thread on how sh*t Mortimer is, I say lets give the kid another chance and c how the season pans out, enough already.

Last edited:

Latest posts