What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top Effort!

gregstar

Referee
well done to the team.

such a result after such a week is a pretty good measure of both the leadership group & the coach.

lets see rothfield write an article praising the chooks' leadership group & smith.

or will he write an article having a dig at creeping jesus & the dragons.

i'm sure his positive professionalism will shine through.

well done on a pride-salvaging win.

merkins.

Well played gregstar as usual gregstar.

Whatever Rothfield writes and whoever it is about I'm sure it'll be negative.

Good luck for the finals series.

Cliffhanger

Coach
well done to the team.

such a result after such a week is a pretty good measure of both the leadership group & the coach.

lets see rothfield write an article praising the chooks' leadership group & smith.

or will he write an article having a dig at creeping jesus & the dragons.

i'm sure his positive professionalism will shine through.

well done on a pride-salvaging win.

merkins.

Haha, how chivalrous of you.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Good work roosters. That game showed that you don't need those mugs you dropped. Anasta plays his heart out every week for you guys and constantly shows leadership both on and off the field. He has his head screwed on and deserves the 5/8 spot. Get rid of Carney! Congrats again, love seeing the big mouth Saints supporters silenced.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
congrats boys and girls, you guys deserved it today. Pride and effort in your jersey even without 4 of your best players. Gotta say jake friend is all heart as well as minichello. Massive effort and congrats again. Look forward to playing you guys next year

adamkungl

Immortal
Quality as always gregstar. Sure i'll be cheering whoever's playing you....but good luck in the finals ;)

Latest posts