What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think it's OK to welcome new members and find out a little more about them. After all, this is a social forum.

Diakos, how long have you been supporting the 'Big Red V'...?

diak23

Juniors
Its Time : Its time that the Club stand down Departing Coach Wayne Bennett . He has decided to take the Millions that have been agreed with Newcastle Knights Chairman Nathan Tinkler , and thats fair enough .
But with his links and loyalty Now with Newcsatle the Club must act and stand him down and hand over the running of the First Grade Squad to Steven Price .
The Club has identified that Steven Price is the man to lead the club into the future , so why not give him the Job a few months early , why not ?

Gigolo

Juniors
and he is a legend:D

Big Norm

ps; And a big shout out to the MBDS folk, great to see you guys and gals again. I've not been to a function since the Tiger's Prelim last season *starts to weep*. Keep up the great work!! Hope to see you before the season's end.

Did you use protection?? lots of nasties out there :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Giggles rolls in every now and then, has a poke, then does the Yogi Bear.

The Sensitive New Age Canterbury supporter.

The Rosco

Bench
Some of you blokes are a scream !

"We can finish here, there, and every bloody where "
"I'm happy to play any Sydney club"

Has your TV been broken for the last 3 months ?
Snap out of it !!!

And if I followed your club ( vomit ), I'd be grateful that Melb got caught cheating. It made your comp win just that lil bit easier. Shallower, and honestly less genuine . . but easier. :lol:

Good luck in early Sept.

And to think some people call your fans tossers !!

SteVez

Juniors
Rosco you must have a miserable existance since you troll other teams forums. Whats wrong mate, the team you support don't have any fans on there forum? You probably don't want to mention who you support, right??
Your the tosser!