What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We definitely need this new thread.

Once it got too hard to work out Humble's kicking percentage the old thread auto-locked.

Tony Bongo

Bench
An update on the last 7 minutes would be nice. Anyone who can set up a try or score in the last 7 minutes should get an automatic selection in the first grade squad. The rest of the current squad have the other 73 minutes covered.

hybrideel

Bench
Well it looks as though Wenty couldn't score in the last 20 so their guys wont help us at all

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok it appears the other thread ran it's cause..

Wenty 34-12 winners..

i will need to get back to you with a bit of report as I'm on my way out.

ciao

Gronk

Staff member
Heads up: Wenty vs Ryde Eastwood are on FoxSports Wed (24th) @ 4.30pm.

forward pass

Coach
Look forward to your report Staggs.

Please ensure when compiling this report, you use proper sentence structure, good grammar and appropriate punctuation. Use spell checker where possible and a 3 inch margin with left justification usually looks the best. Preferred font would be Arial 12 and please ensure all opinions are cross-referenced with statistics and history to prove your case.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts