What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying a PS3

Ausguy

Coach
If you want a good deal go to cash converters I usally find them to be pretty decent, though I am sure some people would disagree with me check it out though can't hurt.

thanks for the tip Dave...

im big on brand new stuff though... prefer the guarantee and knwoing no one farked with it. I will go CC for other stuff but never electronics

Ausguy

Coach
havent yet mate... waiting until the 22nd... seems sony have allowed retailers to drop the price as of monday.

jb has a good deal on both 160 and 320gb, checkout their website...

but im waiting for the dicksmith counter offer as i can get discount on top of it...

will definately be getting it though

Ausguy

Coach
good call boys.... i was wondering about that in the initial post i made.... i think that is a great plan and dont think i will need the space.

thanks!

Ausguy

Coach
i know thanks mate... but what warranty are you going to give me if it dies?

Do i get any games free and are you gonna throw in a hdmi cable?

see where im heading with this?

That's a great deal but if HN are $299 I'm sure somebody is cheaper.

I'm not sure that deal includes a controller though lol better investigate you get the proper cables

Ausguy

Coach
It would have 1 controller though surely.

I will check it out today and report back in case others are looking to buy one

Ausguy

Coach
yeah ok...

random question... why do you need a 7m cable? do you plan on having your console that far away from your tv?

maelgwnau

Juniors
My tv is hanging on the wall, I feed all cables through the wall behind the tv and down to the back of the entertainment unit so no cords are visible

Latest posts