What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Pride

Coach
Look forward to your report Staggs.

Please ensure when compiling this report, you use proper sentence structure, good grammar and appropriate punctuation. Use spell checker where possible and a 3 inch margin with left justification usually looks the best. Preferred font would be Arial 12 and please ensure all opinions are cross-referenced with statistics and history to prove your case.

Cheers

I'd prefer Old English.

Captain BF

Juniors
Stagger, Do the whole report in wingdings or wingdings 2. Let them sit there and decipher it for themselves.

84 Baby

Referee
FP,

That's how every post from Casper looks to me!!

Suity
Funnily enough that's how Casper writes his posts.

Stagger do you mind making the report in Cantonese? I'm trying to get some Cabramattians to jump to Wenty Leagues

SDM

First Grade
Funnily enough that's how Casper writes his posts.

Stagger do you mind making the report in Cantonese? I'm trying to get some Cabramattians to jump to Wenty Leagues

Probably should get it in Vietnamese also.

Gronk

Staff member
Humble was good but I agree Morts was MOM. Pele had a great game too as did Savage again. Seph Paulo has a lot of quality about him too.

Jake didn't see much ball other that run early in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts