What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

boxhead

First Grade
On a hunch I looked up Mario Balotelli's player profile on the officially City website; it provided an error!
:sarcasm:

boxhead

First Grade
Apparently Cahill offer rejected, Parker to come, lots of funny rumors today as well. Kaka, Muntari, Balotelli....
Cahill is set to sign with us or reject us depending on which article you read.

Last edited:

Mong

Post Whore
Damn.

Looks like Bentley has gone the other way as well. A good addition for a long championship fight

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently Cahill offer rejected, Parker to come, lots of funny rumors today as well. Kaka, Muntari, Balotelli....
Cahill is set to sign with us or reject us depending on which article you read.

apparently we didn't agree to 15 mill, we outbid everyone else but not Bolton's valuation

not over yet, hard to get information atm

Bassong is out (QPR) so something must be happening if we've let 2 CBs go.

hellteam

First Grade
Man it sucks being a Spurs supporter at transfer time... if we don't get another striker before lockout, I'll be so pissed off. And yes, I know we won't

hellteam

First Grade
From what I've gathered so far we've sold about 5 players this window, bought in one on loan (and some young guy) and got Scott friggen Parker. sweet.

no wonder we kept Modric

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
I think it will be at least a day or so till we find out

Do you mean there could still be signings to announce?
Adebayor, Parker, Friedel, Coulibaly and the other young'ns isn't too shabby, but still lacking in terms of strikers and defense.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I'd be surprised if we let that many go and only added 3 to our top 25, especially letting 2 CBs go and none in

Cahill looks to be officially off according to Bolton's OS. They claim to have retained him.

More to come no doubt.

boxhead

First Grade
Interesting, I hope like he'll we have nabbed a quality centre-back. If we turn up trumps on that one we are in dire straights - more so than we already are.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some one saying we have agreed to terms with Samba but I read the same thing about Cahill about 2 days ago tbh

we wouldn't have let Bassong go if there was no plan B imo

boxhead

First Grade
I'm assuming with what we have let go and who we have brought in that we still have a fair bit of money to spend, at least we have Leandro to look forward to in January.