What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon Warriors merchandise?

Saint Doc

Coach
Any tips on where to get some cheap bandwagon Warriors merch for Sunday?

Would have loved to pick up one of those fern jerseys on sale but I dont think this is the week retailers are going to sell them for $50!

Danish

Referee
Surely saints fans out of all fans would know where to procure bandwagon attire?

Seriously though best bet is best & less or somewhere that sells the stuff without sponsors.

Personally is just wear black and save the cash for beers

Saint Doc

Coach
Personally is just wear black and save the cash for beers

yeah thats probably the best option.

Or something like this

images

squeeze

Juniors
Any tips on where to get some cheap bandwagon Warriors merch for Sunday?

Would have loved to pick up one of those fern jerseys on sale but I dont think this is the week retailers are going to sell them for $50!

i'm sure the storm turn warrior supports for the day would be able to tell u

dragondad

First Grade
I bought a long sleeve rugby style NZ top in Auckland a few years back, it'll be worn on Sunday at the game.

Izz

Bench
The word from the team is that they'd love for as many people as possible to wear black. So, if you can't find any actual Warriors' gear, just wear a black T/jumper.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Pathetic is reaching new levels!!!
hahahahaha wanting to buy Warriors supporters gear because your team was too shit to get in!
And yes, yes, I know its "because I hate Manly so much". Nice work.
Pathetic.

Saint Doc

Coach
haha, nah not really mate. Dont actually hate Manly, not compared to Sharks/Dogs. Just a league lover who loves getting into the spirit of the day. Always wear merchandise to games. Adds to the experience.

Definitely backing the Warriors, but thats apparently what you guys want? Happy with your 15,000 fans, and dont want anyone else to like you?

Looking forward to the black-out this Sunday. Could be embarrassing

Nice Beaver

First Grade
haha, nah not really mate. Dont actually hate Manly, not compared to Sharks/Dogs. Just a league lover who loves getting into the spirit of the day. Always wear merchandise to games. Adds to the experience.

Definitely backing the Warriors, but thats apparently what you guys want? Happy with your 15,000 fans, and dont want anyone else to like you?

Looking forward to the black-out this Sunday. Could be embarrassing

haha fair enough each to their own if its just for the spirit of the day.

The only thing embarrasing will be a bunch of Dragons/Eels/Tigers etc fans dressing up in Warriors gear and STILL backing the loser!!;-)

Should be a great atmosphere at the game this year.

big_matt

Juniors
A good tip for anyone wanting any merchandise for any team is to buy it from the UK. Your club gets the same revenue but the shops add on much less. Most of this seasons jerseys got sold standard retail price at about £45 (I guess thats roughly $70 AUD plus $10 postage) and I got a current origin jersey a few years ago for less than that. Not sure why they are sold at $150 etc in Australia.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
haha fair enough each to their own if its just for the spirit of the day.

The only thing embarrasing will be a bunch of Dragons/Eels/Tigers etc fans dressing up in Warriors gear and STILL backing the loser!!;-)

Should be a great atmosphere at the game this year.

See....you're just typical of why normal people dislike manly

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Pathetic is reaching new levels!!!
hahahahaha wanting to buy Warriors supporters gear because your team was too shit to get in!
Pathetic.

Nawww, someones upset that people like the Warriors then the Sea Eagles. Whinger.

For the record, I will wear black, but I will never wear an opposition teams stuff.

Latest posts