What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hey guys

Had a good winge and a bitch during the match, but it's pretty clear you were definitely deserved winners.

Enjoy it, because we'll be coming back for it next year!

Micistm

Bench
Seconded. The last thing I want to do is pop on and congratulate you! But you gotta take the losses with the wins if you support your team ;-)
Congratulations guys. It hurts atm, but I'm proud of my team, and concede they were beaten fair and square by the better team on the day. You guys derserve the win, consistantly the best side all year and a tough nut to crack.

As the Doc says, we can relax now...heartbroken, but knowing we got a good squad for next year and we'll be back! You guys deserve the '11 crown though.

Rightio merkindicks

Well done. I hate your team but let's call a spade a shovel I'm jealous.
Congratulations on another win. Mostly because haz is a sick coach and you guys dont take shit from no one.
You guys are the eazy e's of the nrl. f**k tha police n all that. Uncompromising, rebellious and winners. All the thing I wish my club to be.

You played really well all year. And I'm glad that re Glenn stewart sneaky kick that you's pulled against us got dusted off in the big one.

Enjoi

Russ

2010Dragons

Bench
Congratulations Manly the 2011 Premiers !!

Controversial decision: Watmough plays the ball facing the side line and two plays later Manly scores.

eelmania2

Juniors
Yes Congratulations

not my fav team but they played well all year
only hope parra can be there next year

shiznit

Coach
Congrats Boys!!

regardless of whatever rubbish calls happen in the game... it goes both ways.

your blokes stood firm and were the better side.

Enjoy the summer... eat heaps over christmas & new years... and come back strong for next season and the defence of your premiership.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Congrats Boys!!

regardless of whatever rubbish calls happen in the game... it goes both ways.

your blokes stood firm and were the better side.

Enjoy the summer... eat heaps over christmas & new years... and come back strong for next season and the defence of your premiership.

Tbf after watching the Warriors all year you guys are my 2nd team. :cool:

chileman

Coach
Congratulations Manly the 2011 Premiers !!

Controversial decision: Watmough plays the ball facing the side line and two plays later Manly scores.
:lol: Controversial decision....Foran scores a try that in any other game would be a try.........disallowed but did Manly give up, Dessie unlike Wayne bound Newcastle wouldn't let them!
Thanks for the Congrats though;-)

Alan Johnson

Juniors
As a Warriors fan I am proud of my team and it was certainly no disgrace to lose to Manly. I've enjoyed watching the Sea Eagles all season and have no qualms about acknowledging the quality of your team.

Well done chaps.

STG 002

First Grade
Very cheap premiership, will be one of the most unmemorable of the last 30 years.

innsaneink

Referee
Congrats manly...best team all year...Im in awe of your teams defense, very very impressive

Who is this dude next to choc?
Saw him post match during the celebrations, very hard to miss, he's huge
choct.jpg

MacDougall

First Grade
Congratulating Manly is spineless... Manly are SH*T HOUSE. F*** MANLY! Shove your premiership up your anus!

Rusty

Juniors
Congratulations guys. Never in doubt. Best team all season so thoroughly deserved winners.

Rusty