What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
I get a feeling that I'm not taken serious around here. Has anyone else heard the Hayne rumour

If true, it's on the back of the Hoppa big coin gossip.

Hey ! I want some of that !

jarryd-hayne-eels-nrl.jpg

jason taylor

Bench
Well, the Hayne extension rumour is on the other site.
Of course though, the person reporting it there believes that a new CEO will be announced for the club on Friday, that Anthony Tupou will sign with us, and that Spagnolo will become the godfather of Fui's son.
He actually states it as fact, but definitely a good story nonetheless.

Spagnolo is THE Godfather :sarcasm:

Utey

Coach
I'm keen to see how he goes, I always thought he was better than his brother in the lower grades. Keen to see how he turns out after a full off-season!

Vira

Juniors
Just like time you said Ozzies son told you Orford was a done deal. Or the time you said By the end of the week the eels will announce they have signed Clinton Toopi over 3 years for $360K.
My favourite was when you said you just got a phone call from your excited real estate dad and he told you he had just shown Cooper Cronk 3 houses in the Parramatta area.

You always have really exciting news.

Did Clinton Toopi end up signning???

Avenger

Immortal
Extending Hayne's contract would be a great move seeing that on his day he is the best player in the world. As I have said on a number of occasions I would not swap him for any player in the world.

Fibroman

First Grade
My mail is one punter had a massive 100k today for Parramatta to take out the spoon in 2012.

Do you think this is money well spent?

jk13

First Grade
I'm hearing that Gould put a lazy grand on the panfers to have the least amount of wins.

Joely01

Bench
So this is the rumours thread so wanted to share a rumour ive been told by someone who knows Ben smith pretty well (don't shoot the messenger) this will be his last year with not only parramatta but with rugby league, he will give it all away due to his bad knees not being able to cope any more.

Parra Pride

Coach
So this is the rumours thread so wanted to share a rumour ive been told by someone who knows Ben smith pretty well (don't shoot the messenger) this will be his last year with not only parramatta but with rugby league, he will give it all away due to his bad knees not being able to cope any more.

I remember someone posting this awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.