What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Julia Gillard Afganastan Press Conference

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Did anyone see the Julia Gillard press conference in Afganistan this morning, the TV in the background had the Kiwi's v Wales game on and the soldier on the stand kept on turning around to watch the game while she was speaking.

grouch

First Grade
Of course The Chaser twats insert AFL footage in their own joke. F**k I hate those smarmy karmichaels

VictoryFC

Bench
Of course The Chaser twats insert AFL footage in their own joke. F**k I hate those smarmy karmichaels

Cbf watching the clip, but that is low common denominator stuff if true. Pathetic...whats the agenda? Why not just play the original clip?

whall15

Coach
Cbf watching the clip, but that is low common denominator stuff if true. Pathetic...whats the agenda? Why not just play the original clip?

He's not exactly telling the truth, iirc that was for a different part of the joke.

Anyway the five minute skit paying out Victorians for their insularity well and truly even things out.

The soldier had two options:

1\ Pretend to be interested in what Ronald McDonald was saying
2\ Watch International Rugby League

I think the right decision was made.

Latest posts