What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

danmiles73

Juniors
Queensland State of Origin 2012:

2012%20QLD%20Replica%20Jersey%20(thumb).png

danmiles73

Juniors
Ohhhh what that sucks. I thought Canterbury had gotten rid of the turtle patten.

What I find troubling is the white section across the shoulders with horizontal maroon stripes. Too busy for an Origin jersey. The current jersey has been as close as we have got to the traditional maroon jersey for years. Shame to be steering back off into gold piping and other aberrations.

Our jerseys are being released on the 2nd of December. I hope that our jerseys are different to the Maroons jersey. Rumours are that we are going back to the traditional V.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Fail. The 10-11 jerseys were fine.

but they need new variations to keep selling them, hence this atrocity we are now previewing

it will be interesting to see how it goes in real life but the mockups look shit

i'd rather the teardrop than whatever this is

sheepbender

Juniors
Queensland State of Origin 2012:

2012%20QLD%20Replica%20Jersey%20%28thumb%29.png
All the Canterbury sponsored Rugby teams had this design, aside from the strange shoulder stripes..but the worst part about this design, is the bar across the front..drop that from the design, and bring back the sleeve stripes from 2005 n that jersey would be sweet..

MatthewA

Juniors
I actually sat there and animated a cat onto the jersey just to prove my point.

Yep.. Definitely a cats arsehole.

34958721.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts