What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hala's funny cricket images thread

Hallatia

Referee
The impetus for starting this thread came from the England India T20 last night, but I have to start this thread with this picture
136367.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
And here's my funny image from last night. You have to look at the bottom of his hands first and then look at the whole picture:lol:
136541.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
I think this might be a better shot of Patel's blade than the one I posted before
387058893.jpg

I wish I had a picture of Ponting's dismissal from today, but I can't be bothered looking for one. I prefer it when pictures just land in my lap

Hallatia

Referee
I was reading an excellent story could double as my biography (about watching cricket videos on youtube), where I came across this:
Search long enough and you will find something that takes you by surprise. A video entitled "Dougi Bollinger sexy behaviour'" is likely to leave you feeling confused and violated.

It's 8 seconds of video, but at least double that of laughing.

Hallatia

Referee
As soon as he is given the opportunity to propose to me, he will, just right now we are in different countries and I have commitments over here and he has comments over there. Hahaha