What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Crosby returning to lineup Monday

www.nhl.com

The Pittsburgh Penguins announced Sunday that Sidney Crosby will finally return to the lineup Monday when the Penguins host the Islanders at the CONSOL Energy Center.

Crosby has not played since Jan. 5 due to a concussion.

The Penguins captain, Stanley Cup champion and 2007 Hart Trophy winner was running away with the League scoring race at the time of his injury last season, having tallied 32 goals and 34 assists in 41 games.

This season the Penguins are tied with Philadelphia for the most points in the Eastern Conference.

Yah!!!! :-D

Sood

Juniors
CBC had the bos-mtl game scheduled tonight and have rescheduled it to the Crosby game. :lol: Who cares about orig6 when CROSBYS BACK!!

Just picked up some tickets to Oilers v Wings next month! wooo

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Damn our backup keeps ain't strong, Edmonton looking good. but geez 9 against.

Edmonton, Minnesota and San Jose
leading the west, Buffalo doing great.....perhaps the game is spot on. If it is expect Carolina to improve on thier poor start.

Valheru

Coach
Has anyone been to a NHL game? I am sure some have and it is stated in the thread but I can’t be bothered looking back through the thread.

I am going to the San Jose/Minnesota game on December 6. I am a casual fan of the NHL but don’t really know a great deal about the sport so not sure what to expect. Judging by the fact they are both leading their divisions it looks to be a cracker though.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
San Jose are a fine team, they got some talent all right and they keep beating my Red Wings and its driving me mad. The Wild aren' too bad they are progressing well

Sood

Juniors
Has anyone been to a NHL game? I am sure some have and it is stated in the thread but I can’t be bothered looking back through the thread.

I am going to the San Jose/Minnesota game on December 6. I am a casual fan of the NHL but don’t really know a great deal about the sport so not sure what to expect. Judging by the fact they are both leading their divisions it looks to be a cracker though.

Yeah i go to a couple games a year.

I never get tickets to the Minnesota games. Rather watch paint dry :lol:

Sharks on the other hand are a good team. And i guess its Heatly & Seto v Burns & Havlat (2 trades between the teams in the off season) Thats kind of interesting.

Expect a low scoring game if the Wild win, but i guess you never know.. Please boo Heatly for me.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Three great games for me to follow,

Red Wings at home to the Flames
Penguins at home to the Blues
Blackhakws on the road to the Sharks.

Hoping for a perfect 3-0 hehehe! Go teams!

Sood

Juniors
Burke has really done a great job with them.

The Kessel trade is still a bit iffy, even with him leading the league in points, but every other trade hes made has been great.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Red Wings have the 1-0 lead after 1, power play goal from Holmstrom sees to that, while the Blues hold the Penguins out 1-0 after the first period as well.