What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favorite Australian Sports Commentator. (all sports)

Another off season boredom special.

Mine is without a doubt Craig Foster.

I have never heard anyone else dribble as much as he does.

Mark Nicholas and Simon Hill round out my trifecta of shame.

Would have said Roebuck, though not really Asutralian. But don't have to worry about him anymore. So I'll say the Victorian who does most of the Victorianball on Seven. Don't even know his name but his voice is so closely associated with that shite I will say him.

James Brayshaw. Former Sheffield Shield hack who plugs AFL throughout the cricket broadcast. If it wasn't for Ian Healy and Mark Taylor going back and forth on Brisbane vs St George I could neck myself!

no name

Coach
Mosheen Jadwat.

I win

Moghseen Jadwat. You lose. BTW what sport does he commentate? You lose again.

Simon O'Donnell would have to be one of my least favourite. Don't know what it is, I think his smugness just pisses me off.
Johanna Griggs also seems to rub me the wrong way for some unknown reason.

gUt

Coach
Yeah Brayshaw for mine, tries to sound all blokey and in with the boys but he's pretty transparent.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Anthony Hudson - pencil necked little androtop with a bad haircut and a nasally voice.
Gerard Wheatley - sounds like he's rubbing one out all the time.
Gary Freeman - Gimp.

Someone mentioned Craig Foster - f**k oath. Prized idiot. Writes columns like an idealist twelve year olds fantasies and hopes if he says it enough, it will all come true. Dribbler.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Craig Foster for sure. The most self obsessed, opinianted and wrong person i have ever come across. He is a bellend of the highest order.

I bet he pulls all over everything he writes he loves himself so much. And his voice is beyond annyoing.

Ausguy

Coach
sorry you said australian... i revoke the NZ nrl commentators and change it to that f**kstick

TERRY KENNEDY

no name

Coach
Craig Foster for sure. The most self obsessed, opinianted and wrong person i have ever come across. He is a bellend of the highest order.

I bet he pulls all over everything he writes he loves himself so much. And his voice is beyond annyoing.

Michael 'back in my day' Slater gives him a run for his money.

no name

Coach
sorry you said australian... i revoke the NZ nrl commentators and change it to that f**kstick

TERRY KENNEDY

Come on, Ian Rubin's break = 'there's a Russian in space' call was one of the best!
Not much to crow about beside that though....,,

TERRY KENNEDY

Mate, their commentary is heard in Australia and ruins everyone's day, so they are allowed in.

And they are crap to the extreme.

Last edited:

Latest posts