What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favorite Australian Sports Commentator. (all sports)

Cliffy87

Juniors
Don't know who Craig Foster is.My view is it is a draw between Mark Nicholas & Phil Gould.3rd would have to be its all happening Bill Lawry.

gypsy

Bench
Love soccer saturday, used to watch it religiously with mates in the UK. Other legendary moments include the James Brown dance (Stelling) and Mersons tooth falling out and Kamara missing the sending off

Kamara missing the send off is as good as it gets. All those classic moments you mention still get replayed on Sky all the time :lol:

For me, its any commentator who has their own "buzzword or "buzz line" like for example when wally lewis says "dictate terms" or Laurie daley and the word "energy".

Just stfu and call the game ! we don't give a f**k about your vocabulary.

4 pages and no Tony Greig? Absolute annoying merkin of the highest order.

Bill Lawry and his constant Victorian fapping

Warren Smith has the most annoying fake excitement voice of them all abd ruined the Golf the other day

Any former Canberra Raiders player

Mark Nicholas, f**k off back to England

Andrew Voss, merkin Hadley and Mark Bosnich

Hooch

Juniors
Craig Foster. God in heaven.

Watch the SBS news sometimes, every night that pontificating tool has a couple of minutes dribble about whatever is on his mind after the sports news. The frozen smiles on the faces of the news readers is gold. It's like there is a face palm just hanging in there but no one can express it.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Craig Foster. God in heaven.

Watch the SBS news sometimes, every night that pontificating tool has a couple of minutes dribble about whatever is on his mind after the sports news. The frozen smiles on the faces of the news readers is gold. It's like there is a face palm just hanging in there but no one can express it.

Why oh why would you expose yourself to him on tv at any time? I avoid SBS like the plague. I read the odd one of his articles for laughs, most of it is golden plated comedy.

You can tell it really really pisses him off that soccer isn't number 1 in this country. And he despises the AFL like no-one else, borderline obsession with them and definitly jealous of the NRL and AFL

Just to clarify, i'm not a football hater. I happen to like the rest of the FS a-league crew. They at least have respect for the other codes in this country.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Damien Fleming...shut the f**k up about AFL already

agreed

he's a f**king spastic

hope he gets hit by a bus

and that bitch Fox use at the cricket sucks too. Sarah Jones

always finds some fumbleballer to yak to when cricket is being telecast from Victoriania

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
geez you are a precious lot.

I like them all.

yeah they f**k up, yeah they say stuff which annoys, but reallydoes it matter so.

I say no.